More Manziel Stupidity

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Before issuing his roommate-denial, Von Miller had to search his apartment, in closets
under beds, dust for prints in his medicine cabinet, etc.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The really sad part is someone is going to sign him again and pay him millions of dollars to embarrass their organization.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
why do we care about this guy

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How did this guy NOT sign his LOI with the clowns? That would've been a more appropriate (inappropriate?) match.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The really sad part is someone is going to sign him again and pay him millions of dollars to embarrass their organization.

This is the key point. We can rip the guy all we want but the hypocrisy of the NFL continues. Blah blah blah about character and all the other crap and then they will sign the guy. It would be different somewhat if he could actually play but he sucks out loud and still gets attention and most likely a contract

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I support Manziel's right to self-identify as living with whoever he wants.
Also, this thread is offensive to idiots.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I don't get how this guy doesn't have his own reality show. He's just as obnoxious and self entitled as any of the Kardashians. He's actually got more talent than any of them. While he's obviously not remotely as good looking as any of them, he does date and party with those less afflicted with punchablefacitis. Half the episodes would be filmed inside a strip club or Las Vegas night club. This seems like a no-brainer to me.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Colin Cowherd was trying to argue his behavior was to get out of his contract with the Browns. What is the excuse now?

This guy is on a very self destructive path and will be on a NFL roster after the draft by some qb needy team (Broncos?) unless he completely self destructs before June. But I'm sure teams are wondering if you are so bad you got cut from the Browns, what issues do you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator