More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So how does Cook's lawyer think the girl's lip and nose got busted? Looks like the fight will be skrong with this one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's gotta be video of Cook tuning that girl up. It'll surface.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n247105 said:

Praying2.gif

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
T REX;n246394 said:
I was about to ask where you, DUB and Concrete were...kinda weird you guys are pretty silent on this one.
meh,, no video and I don't know the details of the whole incident

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n247114 said:
meh,, no video and I don't know the details of the whole incident

Another FSU dude punched a chick half his size in the face. She apparently told him to get lost so....you know....she deserved it. Not sure if she took a swing at him though. If so she definitely deserved an ass kickin'.

But, no video so it didn't happen.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n247105 said:

You mean like the video of crableg boy raping that chick? Those videos may surface but they magically disappear. He will play this year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the ESPN article about Cook:

Got to love everyone who convicted Dalvin already because he goes to school at one of the 4 dynasties of college football -- a school that everyone loves to hate because it's better than yours. Now that we are reading the FACTS. Both women were beyond intoxicated and the reporting officer's statement indicates he had trouble understanding them and he felt as if they were blacked out. Additionally, Cook was not identified until AFTER her father showed her pictures of Cook from a social media site. God -- I love facts. Now ESPN and every other outlet leaks something about him mistreating puppies. Maybe so, but that he was cited for and it should play ZERO bearing in how this case is adjudicated. Facts are awesome.

:nole:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
oxrageous;n247105 said:
As I stated in another thread there is traffic and sidewalk cam's around the establishment where this happened. The reason I know this is because have a "female friend" who works in the governors office and she told me so at lunch last Friday. They we're forced to install these sidewalk/street cam's because of the rise of crime around town.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
As I stated in another thread there is traffic and sidewalk cam's around the establishment where this happened. The reason I know this is because have a "female friend" who works in the governors office and she told me so at lunch last Friday. They we're forced to install these sidewalk/street cam's because of the rise of crime around town.

But no video will ever surface

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n247203 said:
Made the mistake of reading some of the comments on the ESPN article about Cook:

:nole:[/FONT][/COLOR]

Probably the same guy who defended that QB, until the video came out.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorJ;n247215 said:
But no video will ever surface
I don't doubt that for a minute but they are there and running 24/7. Also something else I found out is the female who was assaulted is not an FSU student. Her and her parents are refusing to drop charges and have the money to take this all the way. It's going to be interesting to see what happens that's for sure!

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n247203 said:

:nole:[/FONT][/COLOR]

I may have to buy a new dictionary, the word dynasty doesn't seem to have the same meaning anymore. I thought you had to win something more than 1 time in a row to be a dynasty. Winning the ACC doesn't count, that's worth about as much as a diploma from FSU.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
On 1010 XL they we're talking about the cook issue and one of the host just said that "if Florida or Miami fans know that a high profile FSU player is at a bar they will go to the bar and intentionally try to start stuff with the players" and then went on to say "that this incident with the female could be one of those situations". How are these M'fers allowed on the air???

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
On 1010 XL they we're talking about the cook issue and one of the host just said that "if Florida or Miami fans know that a high profile FSU player is at a bar they will go to the bar and intentionally try to start stuff with the players" and then went on to say "that this incident with the female could be one of those situations". How are these M'fers allowed on the air???

It was probably that FSU shill Rick Ballou, and the apologist Frank Frangie. Frangie is the ultimate waffler, he'll say one thing and then right after he says it he backpedals so as not to offend anyone.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

I wouldn't put it past Cane fans but Gators are too smart for that. They know that there is no reason to instigate anything with Nole players. They find trouble all on their own with no problems or help needed.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
IDK if y'all have twitter but if you have, ud see criminole fans acting like RayRice twitter with all this defending of women beaters :peabody:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It seems with Johnson and now Cook, the term 'punching the clown' has a whole new meaning.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:

Yeah. I'm sure there are hundreds of beautiful women out there lining up to be punched in the face from college football players because they play for a rival team. unFRIGGEN believable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator