Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And I respect you for it. :Tip of the hat:

a_tip_of_the_hat_by_jollyjack.jpg

:lmao2:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I'll watch the spring game, but I don't think it will tell us anything about the team.

If the offense throws the ball all over the place does that mean the QB's are good or the secondary is in trouble? If the running backs rip off big runs and break tackles does that mean they are good or the linebackers aren't ready? If the offensive line creates huge holes does that mean the line has improved or the defensive tackles are too light?

I just want to get through it without anyone getting injured. My favorite part is having something new to discuss afterwards.

I bet I can tell which posters will see mostly negatives and which posters will see mostly positives.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So, who's going Friday night?

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
I've read Jabari Zuniga is more explosive this year. Think he could lead the SEC in sacks this year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The coaches don't want to show any of our plays so it will be a basic bull honky offense. Maybe we should just throw hail marys every play and see how many we can complete.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to start making opposing DC's staying up night by not running 100% on second down. Looking forward to more having more passes thrown farther than 5 yards from the LOS. Looking forward to see if Mac remembers that tight ends are allowed to catch the ball. Looking forward to everyone that redshirted showing that the time bulking up and learning the system is ready to contribute.

I'm looking forward to being a :pumper:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dont GAF about sacks and want to see some double team blasting run stopping beasts. We only have one passing team on the schedule. Those guys gotta be strong vs the run bc we know the LBs arent.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I guess we're some of the few that want this to happen, everyone else wants a powderpuff flag football game that even made Del Rio look decent last spring. The problem is that does nothing to serve to the betterment of this team, and further development of the young QB's.

You confuse want and expect. I just don't sit here and believe or complain about it not happening... Because it won't. I'm not going to sit and pretend like it will either. It's no longer the purpose of the Spring Game. That is what the rest of practice is for now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've read Jabari Zuniga is more explosive this year. Think he could lead the SEC in sacks this year.

Arden Key would be the obvious pick to do that but he is having "personal issues" and is not in LSU's spring practices but will be back this season supposedly. It wouldn't be a shocker if Zuniga was one of the SEC leaders in sacks but I think us having a weaker D line overall this season will cost him a few sacks.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
That it will be Butters FINAL Spring game at UF...

Doubt it, he'll have at least one more. Champ won 4 games and still saw another spring game. Stricklin was hand picked by Foley, so I'm not real confident in him to have a quick hook with Mac like most of us want him to.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Doubt it, he'll have at least one more. Champ won 4 games and still saw another spring game. Stricklin was hand picked by Foley, so I'm not real confident in him to have a quick hook with Mac like most of us want him to.

Well, after we win the SEC championship game and are in the running for the NC, he will make the right decision. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.