Mother-In-Laws

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My MIL is straight up Alabama. She recently moved to Mississippi to be closer to my wife's half sister (who we have not spoken to in over 15 years) who is in prison. She was let out of prison last year. But was thrown back in for the max sentence after the guards watched her throwing cigarettes over the prison fence to her friends.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I can't believe I am about to tell this story. It was probably 25 years ago, I came home from work and the wife's car was in the driveway so I had no reason to think she wasn't home. It turns out my mother in law was visiting and Mrs51 had taken her mothers car to 7-11 because it was parked behind hers.

I went in the master bedroom and heard the shower running. I thought I would surprise Mrs51 so I went in and pulled back the shower curtain. What was really funny was my Mother in law had her back turned and shampoo in her hair. She turned around and held out the wash cloth and said. "Could you wash my back for me?" thinking it was my wife who just walked in.

Some things you just can't unsee.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe I am about to tell this story. It was probably 25 years ago, I came home from work and the wife's car was in the driveway so I had no reason to think she wasn't home. It turns out my mother in law was visiting and Mrs51 had taken her mothers car to 7-11 because it was parked behind hers.

I went in the master bedroom and heard the shower running. I thought I would surprise Mrs51 so I went in and pulled back the shower curtain. What was really funny was my Mother in law had her back turned and shampoo in her hair. She turned around and held out the wash cloth and said. "Could you wash my back for me?" thinking it was my wife who just walked in.

Some things you just can't unsee.
I would've risked my marriage, continued the pretense that you were her daughter, and lathered her up in a very sexual way, up to and including the buttocks and inner thigh.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I would've risked my marriage, continued the pretense that you were her daughter, and lathered her up in a very sexual way, up to and including the buttocks and inner thigh.
LOL at least I had my clothes on. If I had been in a really horny mood I might have been naked myself when I pulled back the curtain.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m gonna refrain just in case my wife ever stumbles across this place.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
See, I am lucky. My wife hates her mom more than I do. :lol:
Well, my wife has almost no contact with hers but there’s this thing called reconciliation that could be an issue down the road. We all only have one momma.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I’m gonna refrain just in case my wife ever stumbles across this place.
My story is safe, Mrs51 knows all about it. Me and her mother used to tease each other about seeing each other naked. Yes the table was turned on me a few years later. That story is even weirder.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My story is safe, Mrs51 knows all about it. Me and her mother used to tease each other about seeing each other naked. Yes the table was turned on me a few years later. That story is even weirder.

:popcorn:

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Ok not sure how this is going to turn out. I took ambien earlier to make me sleep which didn't exactly work so I am typing high. Anyway a year or two after my shower story my Mother in law was once again visiting. Mrs51 was 8 months pregnant with our 3rd son and the 3 of us Me, Mrs51 and the MIL were flying to Vegas the next morning. I was in the shower getting ready for bead and the Mother in law was helping Mrs51 pack in the bedroom. All of a sudden I heard her screaming Mike get in here quick Jeanie just fainted. I turned off the water and flew out the shower reaching for a towel. My Mother in law started screaming again, Mike get in here now!!! Jeanie is on the floor.

I flew out the bathroom door buck naked and dripping wet. Mother in law was kneeling next to Mrs51 shouting get a pillow, get a pillow. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head and when she came to I got up and got dressed. The next day on the plane is when the teasing started, we had seen each other naked. LMAO

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok not sure how this is going to turn out. I took ambien earlier to make me sleep which didn't exactly work so I am typing high. Anyway a year or two after my shower story my Mother in law was once again visiting. Mrs51 was 8 months pregnant with our 3rd son and the 3 of us Me, Mrs51 and the MIL were flying to Vegas the next morning. I was in the shower getting ready for bead and the Mother in law was helping Mrs51 pack in the bedroom. All of a sudden I heard her screaming Mike get in here quick Jeanie just fainted. I turned off the water and flew out the shower reaching for a towel. My Mother in law started screaming again, Mike get in her now!!! Jeanie is on the floor.

I flew out the bathroom door buck naked and dripping wet. Mother in law was kneeling next to Mrs51 shouting get a pillow, get a pillow. I grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head and when she came to I got up and got dressed. The next day on the plane is when the teasing started, we had seen each other naked. LMAO

Lol, ok, first things first... I assume your wife was ok & not hurt or something serious?

Second, if the answer to the first question was yes, are you sure this wasn’t a set-up? :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.