Mother-In-Laws

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
No good MIL stories, She let us do our own thing with regards to how we raised our kids, etc. FIL was a holy roller but now at stage 4 dementia so he's now out where the busses don't run.
1 royal biatch sis in law, 1 close to same. Glad I married the middle sister.
Now MY Mom.... heh, old Mass of two sh*ts (Massachusetts for the dense out there) yankee woman. The usual first thing out of her mouth is "I need you to do me a favor", Even to her Grandkids. No Hi, Hello, Kiss my azz nothing but do something for me. She was over bearing to the Mrs. for a bit and then about a year or so into our marriage Wifey blew her stack and read Ma the riot act. Ma don't mess with Mrs. Jeepin any more :) That was roughly 37 years ago.

Damn this is better than therapy and a damn sight cheaper too.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No good MIL stories, She let us do our own thing with regards to how we raised our kids, etc. FIL was a holy roller but now at stage 4 dementia so he's now out where the busses don't run.
1 royal biatch sis in law, 1 close to same. Glad I married the middle sister.
Now MY Mom.... heh, old Mass of two sh*ts (Massachusetts for the dense out there) yankee woman. The usual first thing out of her mouth is "I need you to do me a favor", Even to her Grandkids. No Hi, Hello, Kiss my azz nothing but do something for me. She was over bearing to the Mrs. for a bit and then about a year or so into our marriage Wifey blew her stack and read Ma the riot act. Ma don't mess with Mrs. Jeepin any more :) That was roughly 37 years ago.

Damn this is better than therapy and a damn sight cheaper too.

Hilarious. We all know our own families are crazy, but it’s interesting mixing into the spouse’s crazy family.

Before children, when our new home was absolutely immaculate, my dad flew out to Oregon to visit us. I had to go to work so it was just my wife and dad for the morning. She wakes up and there is sugar all over the counter. Thinking it was odd, she cleaned it up. Next day, repeat, with sugar all over the counter. Now she knows something is up. Third day, repeat. Except this time she watches my dad closely. He was an absolute slob when he made his coffee and just left the mess for her to clean. But she was waiting, like a cobra. When he turned around, she was standing there with a twinkle in her eye. “If there is any sugar left on the counter, I am pouring it into your bed.”

That was 15 years ago and he is still pretty much afraid to talk to her. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator