Mullen’s Ridiculous Post LSU Game Conference

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game reminds me a little of the 2001 UT reschedule game due to 9/11 and we miss out on a NC. If this game was played at its normal scheduled day, we smoke them. But it doesn’t matter. Bama is peaking now and we’ve been regressing ever week.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I guess I was riding in the last occupied passenger car remaining on the Mullen train going into tonight’s game, but I had to crawl out when Mullen completely derailed the train.

Unfortunately, I have zero confidence that we won’t see the entire coaching staff back again for 2021.
And 2022.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, you're all not wrong to one degree or another. But, even if Mullen has plans for staff changes, he still has a very big game to play next week. I don't think he would fire anyone this week before the game. But, he needs to get his head out of his ass and look at his own team objectively.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This team reminds me of the clowns' childish behavior when they're in town. Showboating when you've sucked on most other plays. Killing your own team when victory is in sight because you're just little-kid Stupid. Discipline isn't taught on either side of the ball by this staff. Guess our coaches don't GAF? Our OL Forsythe should have gotten a personal foul for a blatant head-butt in front of the official after the play, total dumbsh!t move that was looked at for targeting then somehow no call for PF either (it was). Wilson is a steaming turd that specializes in falling down leaving receivers all alone, or on a "tight" play gives a 12-yard cushion. Nice arm though, that shoe flew as far as the free yardage lsu got. And ultimately he threw the game.

Grantham is a walking recipe for losing, but this one is on Dandy Dan, who didn't take one ounce of responsibility in his presser. The buck stops with the HC whether he wants to admit it or not. Hell, even macTard threw out the ol' "That's on me" line occasionally. Dandy denies there's a problem. It's the coaches' responsibility to scrub the immaturity out of these kids way back in spring/fall camp. The bar's being set pretty low for where this team is going.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
This game reminds me a little of the 2001 UT reschedule game due to 9/11 and we miss out on a NC. If this game was played at its normal scheduled day, we smoke them. But it doesn’t matter. Bama is peaking now and we’ve been regressing ever week.
This was nothing like that game. That was a damn good TN team. We just lost to a Community College team because our coach was so arrogant that he didn’t prepare one bit.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, watching his halftime interview and post game presser, he is in complete denial and has no clue what needs to be done. I pray to God he isn't our Richt.
He is... Just accept it, I did when he was hired

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This was nothing like that game. That was a damn good TN team. We just lost to a Community College team because our coach was so arrogant that he didn’t prepare one bit.
I’m just referring to the schedule change and what it cost us for the season. We beat Tennessee in 2001 in September. We beat LSU in 2020 in October. Both games postponed. Both cost us severely a potential NC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator