Mullen calls for blue-out against LSU

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
No idea why anyone gives a ****. Didn't realize how many superstitious bitches are in here. Don't see the harm. I hope we have a good showing against LSU on that recruiting weekend.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Hopefully fans won’t go too overboard.
200_s.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually it was a black out in 2001. I was there, amped up crowd, they went up 7-0 early and the place was nuts, then we took over, stomped them 54-17....ended up being Spurrier's last conference win at UF.:(

It was one of my favorite games ever. Rex was a beast that day.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys realize we've done this before, right? We wear blue against Tennessee. We wear Orange against Kentucky. We had a blue out 2 years ago for the Tennessee game. This isn't new.

Yep that Kiffin Tennessee game in 09 where he had talked all that mess and called Meyer a cheater prior to the game was a blue out I believe.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Actually it was a black out in 2001. I was there, amped up crowd, they went up 7-0 early and the place was nuts, then we took over, stomped them 54-17....ended up being Spurrier's last conference win at UF.:(

Ahhhh yes, Blacked Out they were indeed! Great stroll down the final days of the Glory Years - thank you!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
LSU isn’t that good folks. We’ve also won a few of these blue outs so idk what the problem is

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Could be worse. An orange-out.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No idea why anyone gives a ****. Didn't realize how many superstitious *****es are in here. Don't see the harm. I hope we have a good showing against LSU on that recruiting weekend.

I am in agreement with you and I guess I am just old school, get off my lawn guy, but I don;t give 2 shyts about the unis and hate most of the new fangled ones anyway. Love that Alabama wears white pants always and has a red jersey and a white jersey, and that's all they will ever wear. Penn ST. always had white pants and a navy jersey and white jersey. LSU has gold pants, a purple jersey and a white jersey. If you really were thinking, you would make LSU wear their purple jerseys here, but it does not matter.

Would much prefer seeing those involved with the team concerned about the next game on schedule, but I guess that is the get off my lawn in me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am in agreement with you and I guess I am just old school, get off my lawn guy, but I don;t give 2 shyts about the unis and hate most of the new fangled ones anyway. Love that Alabama wears white pants always and has a red jersey and a white jersey, and that's all they will ever wear. Penn ST. always had white pants and a navy jersey and white jersey. LSU has gold pants, a purple jersey and a white jersey. If you really were thinking, you would make LSU wear their purple jerseys here, but it does not matter.

Would much prefer seeing those involved with the team concerned about the next game on schedule, but I guess that is the get off my lawn in me.
I think SOS gamed them into purple one or two times. They look pretty weird in that getup.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
In 98 and 2000 Spurrier had us wear White at home vs LSU, in 98 they countered by wearing Gold jerseys instead.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2008 LSU comes to mind. In all blue, we wiped them out as the o-line went to wide the splits. It was the turning point game in the ‘08 National Title run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator