Warning: Political Takes Mullen gets the Wutang

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just to help out neteng and the rest of the millennials that have lost the art of reading comprehension, I'll go ahead and post a picture.

upload_2020-10-19_22-1-0.png

When I look at the total number of deaths from all causes by week over the past few years, it seems like there is something odd about this year. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Maybe with the additional viewers here in the sports forum someone can explain it to me.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just to help out neteng and the rest of the millennials that have lost the art of reading comprehension, I'll go ahead and post a picture.

When I look at the total number of deaths from all causes by week over the past few years, it seems like there is something odd about this year. I can't quite put my finger on it though. Maybe with the additional viewers here in the sports forum someone can explain it to me.

You really think a guy talking about milk carton pictures of missing kids is a millennial? I’m not sure they’ve done that in 30 years. I kind of always pictured neteng as being like 60ish. But with his recent posts, I’m leaning toward him doing a late tour in the Pacific theater.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You really think a guy talking about milk carton pictures of missing kids is a millennial? I’m not sure they’ve done that in 30 years. I kind of always pictured neteng as being like 60ish. But with his recent posts, I’m leaning toward him doing a late tour in the Pacific theater.
Pretty sure there is a picture of you on the post office wall. I'll take a look next time I go in buy some stamps.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

View attachment 26777

I bet they all vote for Biden.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Paz, the guy (and it is a guy) that does these charts died in 2019 from a heart attack and they hired a new guy in 2020. He draws different because he uses his own ruler.

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

View attachment 26777

You are hilarious. I am sure you are a smart person and able to crunch numbers and come up with good meaning. I also think you believe the numbers that make those lines are gospel. You are a google expert. You are so focused on the point you are trying to make that your mind changes the questions you read to validate the answer you want to give. Nobody (of right mind) here is saying that 200k is an outrageous number that is fabricated and a huge conspiracy. What I am saying, and believe those disagreeing with you are saying, is that just because a death certificate says died from covid doesn't mean they died from covid. That is validated by the very quote you put here on page 3 of this thread.

"“There are also some additional deaths that happen in someone who happened to be COVID positive, but where the COVID infection had nothing to do with the deaths,” she said. “So we are at IDPH trying to remove those obvious cases where the COVID diagnosis was not the reason for the death. If there was a gunshot wound, if there was a motor vehicle accident, we know that that was not related to the COVID positive status."

What is hard to understand about the obvious admission that they know that the their numbers are inflated because the death certificate is wrong and they are trying to remove them?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hit me with the flood of articles saying the total number of deaths from all causes is bogus.

Hit me with a quote where I said ALL causes were bogus? Geesh ... you really keep reading things that arent there.

“There are also some additional deaths that happen in someone who happened to be COVID positive, but where the COVID infection had nothing to do with the deaths,” she said. “So we are at IDPH trying to remove those obvious cases where the COVID diagnosis was not the reason for the death. If there was a gunshot wound, if there was a motor vehicle accident, we know that that was not related to the COVID positive status."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator