Warning: Political Takes Mullen gets the Wutang

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
It’s not a matter of if but when someone in the college football world will get seriously ill or even die (likely a coach).

I can’t believe I actually have to say this (because many of you are nonsensical) - but no, I don’t want this to happen

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not a matter of if but when someone in the college football world will get seriously ill or even die (likely a coach).

I can’t believe I actually have to say this (because many of you are nonsensical) - but no, I don’t want this to happen
Well, based on the numbers the odds are it’ll be a white coach and only BLM, so no big deal amirite?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What are u talking about

IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified

Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And out of these 100,000 players and coaches..... none have yet. And hundreds of thousands of baseball and football players. Pro players and coaches. Still none. But we are only 10 months in. I guess you can keep hoping.

Wow!!! this black plaque stuff is terrible.

How many died of heart disease? Drug overdoses?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think it’s also funny how we’re talking about a violent game involving impact described as a car crash happening on every snap, plus neck and head injuries, cte long term, etc. But we’re on pins and needles that a virus may get someone seriously ill.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified

Essentially, Dr. Ezike explained that anyone who passes away after testing positive for the virus is included in that category.

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death." Dr. Ezike outlined.

That may be happening in Illi noise, but a quote from national leader would be more relevant to the national scope of the pandemic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator