Mullen, Grantham and our players

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
As most know I am not a big Joe Lee Dunn Jr, fan, but in regards to the AU game, you have to give Cousin Eddie and Joe Lee Dunn Jr. each their due for the defensive effort. The plan defensively against AU is very simple, but they stayed with the plan and for the most part the team executed and with very few exceptions, were in the correct position. So it was clearly a Grade A performance. But tho I am cautiously optimistic I think it is best if we stay in the moment and regarding Joe Lee Dunn Jr., I think we should refer to The Wolf and his words of wisdom:

The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Why does Copeland hint at transferring after every game.

No idea. He clearly was given chances this season and dropped a few certain TDs. That being said, at this stage he will likely be a main factor next season given how many we lose in the WR room.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Leading up to that response there was a tweet from someone who apparently was very negative towards him. But that tweet was quickly deleted and it’s hard to follow the context of Cope’s comments back without it.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
I read the tweet Copeland replied to and to me it wasn't negative in anyway. He deleted it because he had a ton of other fans giving him **** for not sucking up to Copeland

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
back in the day..........first period chorus in 12th grade............lots of public stoners.........

Grantham is the def scheme whisperer............I see the need for some crow ingesting.............smart mofo.
Me? I think I've been pretty clear about loving a very aggressive defense. and a very aggressive offense too which we don't have.

I've also been pretty fecking clear that I hate all dwags.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its kinda hard to be aggressive on O when your OL can't really do anything aggressive.
you mean it's hard for the o-line to look good when your coach tells them not to block one of the defensive linemen and that guy always hit your running back in the backfield?

Our OL looks bad because of our stupid scheme, end of story.

Last edited:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Me? I think I've been pretty clear about loving a very aggressive defense. and a very aggressive offense too which we don't have.

I've also been pretty fecking clear that I hate all dwags.
Big props for your consistently correct spelling of "dwags".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator