Mullen: not making any coaching changes until after season

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
True, but it’s another meaningless streak ending that’s going to shed negative light on UF.

What was the last, Aub in like ‘86(16-0 or something)?

What should be frightening for Dan is this didn’t cover a span of nothing but greatness. It survived through Hall, Darnell, Zook, WM and McElwain. Four guys that didn’t or won’t even finish their careers as head coaches.

Serious black eye if it falls on his watch.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
What was the last, Aub in like ‘86(16-0 or something)?

What should be frightening for Dan is this didn’t cover a span of nothing but greatness. It survived through Hall, Darnell, Zook, WM and McElwain. Four guys that didn’t or won’t even finish their careers as head coaches.

Serious black eye if it falls on his watch.

‘88

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Been told I had a lot of fun.

My abusive parents drug me to Nashville
to watch us get hammered by Vanderbilt just a week after being on hand to watch big bad Memphis State spank us at home. It’s no wonder I was heavily drinking by age 12.

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
My abusive parents drug me to Nashville
to watch us get hammered by Vanderbilt just a week after being in hand to watch big bad Memphis State spank us at home. It’s not wonder I was heavily drinking by age 12.
Yeah, that Memphis State game was brutal. Drinking buddy got busted for a DUI the night before and GPB left me stranded miles from home. Walked back home Fri night and then went to game by myself on Sat. Remember it being a miserable rainy day and the Gators played terrible and lost 17-11. Got clubbed by Vandy the next week and shut out at home by Auburn after that. Even so, I enjoyed that football season better than the one we're suffering through now.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, that Memphis State game was brutal. Drinking buddy got busted for a DUI the night before and GPB left me stranded miles from home. Walked back home Fri night and then went to game by myself on Sat. Remember it being a miserable rainy day and the Gators played terrible and lost 17-11. Got clubbed by Vandy the next week and shut out at home by Auburn after that. Even so, I enjoyed that football season better than the one we're suffering through now.
Yeah I remember... Well I remember nothing from '86 thru '89.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

It’s basically a return to those days. I remember waxing Cal Fullerton and Montana St and thinking we were gonna be great that year. Then we’d lose every game of consequence, pull one semi upset and it was off to the Aloha or All American Bowl. Most recent projection for us? Music City. It’s 1988 again.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
It’s basically a return to those days. I remember waxing Cal Fullerton and Montana St and thinking we were gonna be great that year. Then we’d lose every game of consequence, pull one semi upset and it was off to the Aloha or All American Bowl. Most recent projection for us? Music City. It’s 1988 again.
Difference is, we'd never experienced success then. When all you've ever known is top ramen and mac and cheese you're good with it, but once you've dined on Dry Aged USDA prime beef, its tough to go back.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Difference is, we'd never experienced success then. When all you've ever known is top ramen and mac and cheese you're good with it, but once you've dined on Dry Aged USDA prime beef, its tough to go back.

we have been force fed rump roast for 12 years.

this program has been azz for quite some time now and the light at the end of the tunnel is fading.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
All this analysis over these two fuktards when everybody knows: 1. Grantham has zero skills as DC with the IQ of a toad, and 2. Mullen is an arrogant, narcissistic ass that can't get out of his own way.

If Stricklin didn't have the balls of a hamster both of these short bus window-lickers would be in the rear view mirror by now.
I believe Dan called Fat Todd the best Defensive Coordinator in football. Perhaps he should reevaluate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator