Mullen: not making any coaching changes until after season

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Remember when the Gators couldn’t tackle against Tennessee and SOS told the media they were going to have tackling practice the following practice so he could see who could tackle? I miss those days.

Firing Grantham or Hevesy or anyone else won’t fix the issue. The issue is the head guy is lazy and arrogant. He thinks if he just keeps doing things his way the 10 win seasons will just keep happening. Whereas anyone with a brain can see that playing Mullen ball and relying on winning close games is something that can easily tip from 10-2 to 5-7.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys want Grantham gone but I just want him demoted. I want him to still have to serve out the remainder of his contract without a head set. Hand that fat mother fuker a weedeater and put him on the grounds crew.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you guys want Grantham gone but I just want him demoted. I want him to still have to serve out the remainder of his contract without a head set. Hand that fat mother fuker a weedeater and put him on the grounds crew.

the fact there are no changes means, not even a demotion....

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when the Gators couldn’t tackle against Tennessee and SOS told the media they were going to have tackling practice the following practice so he could see who could tackle? I miss those days.

Firing Grantham or Hevesy or anyone else won’t fix the issue. The issue is the head guy is lazy and arrogant. He thinks if he just keeps doing things his way the 10 win seasons will just keep happening. Whereas anyone with a brain can see that playing Mullen ball and relying on winning close games is something that can easily tip from 10-2 to 5-7.
Sad part is going back to last year, we are 0-6 with ones that we were tied or behind…we are losing every close on in epic fashion. 2019 vs Kentucky was our last major come from behind win.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The heartbreaking side to this story is that Dan apparently thinks he'll be around to make that decision.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The way I see it, one of two things is happening. He’s either giving fans and the media the finger (which in turn could point to him knowing he’s on the way out) or he’s actually convinced himself that Grantham can redeem himself on the relative weakness of the balance of the schedule.
either reason ends with the whole group fired. I'm good with it at this point. He's made his bed, let him wallow in it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
either reason ends with the whole group fired. I'm good with it at this point. He's made his bed, let him wallow in it.
The time to fire Grantham, Robinson, Old English, Knox, and Hev... at least. Was two years ago when it was obvious they were trash.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I’ve heard on several broadcasts of our games this year that we hold the nation’s longest record of not getting shut out. They keep talking it up like they did for the Kentucky streak. I’m telling you that’s going to be in jeopardy next week.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I’ve heard on several broadcasts of our games this year that we hold the nation’s longest record of not getting shut out. They keep talking it up like they did for the Kentucky streak. I’m telling you that’s going to be in jeopardy next week.

This is the type of BS that losers hang their hats on. Sort of like a motto for UF :"We can't win any meaningful games, but I will be damned that there is no way we are going to be shut out"!

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a Dwag, lock him in a crate on the sidelines where he belongs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I could not possibly care less about the shutout streak. It’s meaningless.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
All this analysis over these two fuktards when everybody knows: 1. Grantham has zero skills as DC with the IQ of a toad, and 2. Mullen is an arrogant, narcissistic ass that can't get out of his own way.

If Stricklin didn't have the balls of a hamster both of these short bus window-lickers would be in the rear view mirror by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator