Mullen: we lost to USCe because we had the flu

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's the first time in a couple of years I've heard about 'the flu' without covid.
This excuse was a premeditated ejaculation...he knew what was coming.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just looked up the box score. I guess assmonkey doesn't have any clue how this makes him look like a liar or a fool. Maybe he coaches to establish plausible excuses. Damian Pierce averages 6.5 yards per carry, his 200lb QB 2.6. Yeah, the hacker florida south carolina box score - Google Search

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They didn't step up or prep up.

BTW, I also love the "I am sooo sure. Riight" look on the straight lady's face, who is absolutely perplexed about being including in this photo full of sexual deviants about to go out and be at the receiving end of gratuitous sodomy from random strangers. "Aaah, yeah. Yeah, you guys go out and have a ball, take your "Prep" and head off to the bathhouse. I'll skip your all male orgy full of promiscuous homosexuals. I'll be at home in my Snuggy, eating chocolate chip ice cream and watching romcoms. But you do you." :lol:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
Seriously, how the hell do 20 or 30 players "only" have the flu these days? At least one of them is going to test positive for COVID no matter what because the tests are so ****ty and unreliable and then the whole team will be out.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seriously, how the hell do 20 or 30 players "only" have the flu these days? At least one of them is going to test positive for COVID no matter what because the tests are so ****ty and unreliable and then the whole team will be out.

Pretty simple. We lost 50 million last year because of Covid. They’re not doing that again. My son’s school reported 33 cases in the first 5 weeks of school. Zero since. Basically someone in the school board downloaded the free trial of Excel and/or parents got sick of missing meetings and client appointments because their kid was forced home. They just stopped testing all the time and definitely stopped reporting it. Magic.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just looked up the box score. I guess assmonkey doesn't have any clue how this makes him look like a liar or a fool. Maybe he coaches to establish plausible excuses. Damian Pierce averages 6.5 yards per carry, his 200lb QB 2.6. Yeah, the hacker florida south carolina box score - Google Search

Dude has been full of schit for four years, I've been saying it for four years. Took a lot of schit for saying it...... When he consistently talks from both sides of his mouth and gives different (usually 180 degrees different) answers to the same fuching questions. He can't help himself.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude has been full of schit for four years, I've been saying it for four years. Took a lot of schit for saying it...... When he consistently talks from both sides of his mouth and gives different (usually 180 degrees different) answers to the same fuching questions. He can't help himself.

:wag:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

When you make decisions on your feelings instead of the facts right in front of you... when a guy lies to your face for four years, and it takes you four years to tell he is doing it... You're a dumbass... not a jackass like Donkey... but straight up injun.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
That SC scored 40 on grantham's D was too much is obvious. But it's not like we lost 40-35. Mullen's offense stunk and we see with his brilliant game planning he chose to pass more on a run suspect defense. $7.5 million.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That SC scored 40 on grantham's D was too much is obvious. But it's not like we lost 40-35. Mullen's offense stunk and we see with his brilliant game planning he chose to pass more on a run suspect defense. $7.5 million.

That's what so funny about it fuch Gantham, but it's not like our offense has been lighting people up. We lost to Kentucky due to Offense.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
When they announced for Mullen I couldn't believe it. It's like getting the girl home and it turns out her bra had been fitted with water bags.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That's what so funny about it fuch Gantham, but it's not like our offense has been lighting people up. We lost to Kentucky due to Offense.

If your offense can't score 34 against this Usc team, you may not be cut out for the job.

And we don't have nearly the defecit against Alabama or uga with competent QB play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator