Mullen: we lost to USCe because we had the flu

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I remember against Missouri in 2017, it looked like Malik Zaire had a broken leg and we had to call a time out. He came hobbling back in and I remember thinking, there’s no way we run him here. What did we call? QB speed option. Basically same story tonight. Failed staffs do failed staff things.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I guess SC will have a big Flu outbreak on their team this week, and they'll get their ass kicked next week since we infected them.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Another day, another excuse. Still four plays from undefeated?
Yeah, he was making the flu excuse before the game. He's simply a decent OC and a lousy HC. He's got to go but I'll wager it will take even more embarrassment before that will happen.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Two weeks in a row, no Mullen. He said, "I didn't know the band was here" (they were outside at the "Gator Walk" before the game):

He's a bald faced liar on top of everything else. He's obviously lost the team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My mouth was full of mouthwash this morning as I came upon this post, and just BARELY kept from spraying it all over the mirror. :lol:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They didn't step up or prep up.

"Actor Portrayals" :lol:

"What was your last gig?"
"I played a promiscuous tranny with HIV, they dressed me up with a wig and lipstick, but I'm really viewing this as a springboard for my career. And you?"

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Actor Portrayals" :lol:

"What was your last gig?"
"I played a promiscuous tranny with HIV, they dressed me up with a wig and lipstick, but I'm really viewing this as a springboard for my career. And you?"

Watching last night’s game has to be the equivalent feeling of finding out you have HIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator