Mullen's Presser

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This will come as no surprise to most of you. I am stupid. I run an IT company. I know how to use Google. I cannot find his damned press conference from yesterday. WTH? Am I really that incompetent (don't answer that question please) or is the presser on lockdown. I want to see his face as he fields the questions that were obviously asked. There are plenty of reports on what he said. But I can find no vid. Where the hell is the vid.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen had an interesting theory on the difference between giving up 40 + in the first half and only 10 in the second.

Here's my theory: Our D outweighs thier O by 20lbs accross the board. The physicality caught up to them during halftime and fatigue started to take affect.

Or... Dan's theory ... Our D started playing together and stepped up as a unit.

My theory wins.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the link. I made it through 5 minutes and had to turn it off. He's got to be kidding me, himself and everyone else. I guess you're really upbeat when you're about to get 12 large and put your feet up.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the link. I made it through 5 minutes and had to turn it off. He's got to be kidding me, himself and everyone else. I guess you're really upbeat when you're about to get 12 large and put your feet up.
Da'nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'll summarize: Samford is a good, high scoring, team. Your question is disrespectful. Our players need to play better. Everything else OK.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Here's all you need to know about his press conference
Dog on a party barge is at least 1000x better than a Mullen presser... even a crapped out party barge. Just sayin'

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
“Look we have winning seasons at Florida. And a win is a win. Georgia has winning seasons. Alabama has winning seasons. We all have winning seasons. We’re in the winning season club. This could be a winning season too. Oh what we don’t win enough for you? How entitled are these fans? Sheesh. Do they even know what a midline is? Hey did we get sacked today? No! Brighten up buttercup. You’re too sensitive! Guys like you always think the cup is half empty. I’m a half full guy. I appreciate the players and all that they give, okay? Don’t disrespect all that they give. You disgust me. Next question.”

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mullen had an interesting theory on the difference between giving up 40 + in the first half and only 10 in the second.

Here's my theory: Our D outweighs thier O by 20lbs accross the board. The physicality caught up to them during halftime and fatigue started to take affect.

Or... Dan's theory ... Our D started playing together and stepped up as a unit.

My theory wins.
Or theory number 3, at halftime the players told numbnuts they were going to keep turning the ball back over to Samford and letting them score if he didn’t agree to give all of them 5 Benjamins each. Reportedly Mullinz begrudgingly agreed with the exception of Kitna. For some reason Mullen said in lieu of cash he was going to give Jalen, and I quote, a “humdinger”?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Dog on a party barge is at least 1000x better than a Mullen presser... even a crapped out party barge. Just sayin'
That crapped out party barge is the NEW gator standard. I go to that lake maybe 2x a year so I rent and take what they give me. It holds a cooler, will go all day on a tank of gas and I take right back to the marina when I'm done. It did have a kick azz stereo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.