Multiple football players involved in on-campus incident

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UF football players face student conduct violations for on-campus confrontation with weapons

According to a university police interview with UF tight end C’yontai Lewis, Zachery had a “good relationship” with Lewis “while the football team was winning, but when they began losing, “Tay Bang” would call them “garbage” and would complain about losing money after he bet on football games,” the report states. :lol:
-------------------------------

I am glad the cops didn't charge them. A few years ago I bet they would have charged them with assault for pointing those things and it being on video.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Look on the bright side: last year we had like 10 guys out for various reasons. This year, including the strangler, it’s only six or seven!

Definitely headed in the right direction!!:thumbup:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is what it has come down to, our football team being called garbage by their friends, and our guys feeling the need to bring six of them instead of repaying the dude w a knuckle sandwich.

Tay Bang should be fighting Dooley and all the others who propagated the lies that the offense looked good and was poised for an explosion.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Look on the bright side: last year we had like 10 guys out for various reasons. This year, including the strangler, it’s only six or seven!

Definitely headed in the right direction!!
We're 40% improved. It's provable.

/Byrd

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sounds like Tay Bang has been bullying our players....maybe Mullen should find out if he's got any eligibility left....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ox bux are not gambling. They the are are investments in virtual currency.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A day or so ago the Watkins kid beat the hell out of his girlfriend then these guys show up to a gun fight with fake guns, hell I'm just happy our guys are finally showing they've got some fight in em.
Just no brains, if the story is true. Not sure a millennial wrote it and was triggered by the guns...

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Awesome...we can fire Mullen after he loses to Kentucky because ehalf the team was suspended for lying

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Jfc, no a 22 airsoft isnt anything like a 22lr.

Ive been shoot probably, hell I dont know, probably 10,000 times w simunition rounds, which ACTUALLY hurt, leave bruises and break the skin if it is t covered.

An airsoft is maybe a tenth as powerful.

You try to shoot me w a 22LR and I promise you SOMEONE is going to receive deadly force.

You're absolutely right and I'm totally wrong. My .22 shoots about 1000 fps. Different types of air guns

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
UF football players face student conduct violations for on-campus confrontation with weapons

According to a university police interview with UF tight end C’yontai Lewis, Zachery had a “good relationship” with Lewis “while the football team was winning, but when they began losing, “Tay Bang” would call them “garbage” and would complain about losing money after he bet on football games,” the report states. :lol:
-------------------------------

I am glad the cops didn't charge them. A few years ago I bet they would have charged them with assault for pointing those things and it being on video.

This is confirmation that Lewis' time around the previous TE coach may have rubbed off some on him. Seems as if he is likely to go FULL NORD.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So much for 8-4. These dumbasses won't learn and will repeat offend.

****ter is full.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A day or so ago the Watkins kid beat the hell out of his girlfriend then these guys show up to a gun fight with fake guns, hell I'm just happy our guys are finally showing they've got some fight in em.
It happened in May...... :headslap:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Toney replied that other guys try and pick fights with the football players when they go out into public, the report states."

I don't remember guys trying to pick fights with football players when I was on campus. Everybody respected them and wanted them to succeed... not pick fights with them. WTH is wrong with the kids at UF these days.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
"Toney replied that other guys try and pick fights with the football players when they go out into public, the report states."

I don't remember guys trying to pick fights with football players when I was on campus. Everybody respected them and wanted them to succeed... not pick fights with them. WTH is wrong with the kids at UF these days.

I stood and watched a barrel chested but 5’10”, 200lb guy try to pick a fight with Lomas Brown at a Pike house party. He kept screaming in Lomas’ face. Lomas kept saying “Let it go, man. Let it go.” He never reacted and the guy finally gave up and stomped off. 1983 or so.

I knew Lomas was protecting his draft status, otherwise that guy would have been immediate toast.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Words can't express how sick to death I am of dumb f**k football players.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jfc, no a 22 airsoft isnt anything like a 22lr.

Ive been shoot probably, hell I dont know, probably 10,000 times w simunition rounds, which ACTUALLY hurt, leave bruises and break the skin if it is t covered.

An airsoft is maybe a tenth as powerful.

You try to shoot me w a 22LR and I promise you SOMEONE is going to receive deadly force.
You need to learn how to duck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator