Muschamp: "Good enough to win the East"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He could barely get 6-7 wins here. Now hes at a place with far less talent on hand, a poor roster and one that was largely built around pro style concepts and will be installing a spread offensive mindset with roper but one that will be beaten down to within an inch of its life by the run, run, run, punt philosophy of one William "munson" Muschamp. This is also the team that even Spurrier couldn't really get to do much...

Talk about really poor square pegs in a round (but poorly formed) hole. This is going to be a disaster of epic proportions. If we thought he destroyed our program, give him 2 years at SC. They may just shutter the entire football program at some point.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda feel bad for SC, but then I remember they hired him knowing damn well how he screwed our program up and I quit feeling bad for them. They deserve exactly what they get.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
They didnt watch his sideline antics last year at Auburn? The guy is a disaster...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My only regret is that we can't clone Duncecap and let him coach every other SEC East team.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My only regret is that we can't clone Duncecap and let him coach every other SEC East team.
I'm really going to enjoy watching him on the other sideline...and seeing his expressions/antics when we're drubbing the hell outta him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
As hilarious as it would be to see him destroy some of our hated rivals. The idea of multiple will muschamps on planet earth might just be more than I could ever handle.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he goes 1-10 with the only W against UGA. No way in a million hells I ever root for the draft-dodgers from Athens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator