Muschamp has Zero bitterness toward UF

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n270024 said:
Think U of Kansas who hired our oleo OC.

Yep, some university like the Kansas would take a shot at someone like Muschamp. What do they really have to lose, his winning percentage at Florida is better than what they have.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n270285 said:
If you're a proud Gator fan, the butt hurt lasts awhile. Besides, the person who truly deserves scorn is still employed at UF. At any rate, it will take at least a trip to Atlanta to get the puke taste out of my mouth.

So now we are in a penis measuring contest to see who is the more proud Gator, really?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
TheDouglas78;n270319 said:
So now we are in a penis measuring contest to see who is the more proud Gator, really?

It's not who is the most proud, it is a matter of who has any pride at all. Being a gator has meant hanging our collective head for too long, and until we start playing (and WINNING) games we continue to look for who to blame, what to fix. Here's to hoping it's fixed and focus shifts from licking old wounds to celebrating progress and a new era.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even know if I can find my micrometer again ?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n270404 said:
It's not who is the most proud, it is a matter of who has any pride at all. Being a gator has meant hanging our collective head for too long, and until we start playing (and WINNING) games we continue to look for who to blame, what to fix. Here's to hoping it's fixed and focus shifts from licking old wounds to celebrating progress and a new era.

I have never been not proud to be a gator, regardless of Muschamp and the teams performance. It doesn't take away that pride. Muschamp is gone, and so is any negative cloud that went with him. Just like when Zook was gone, its the start of a new era.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
SavannahGator;n270162 said:
Enough already. Muschamp had his faults, and we all agree he needed to be let go. But continued thinking that he was some kind of Manchurian Candidate of a coach who deliberately lost b/c he went to Georgia is beyond absurd. He never could get any kind of offense going, and that doomed him. You can't just trust your D to hold an opponent to 10 pts & hope yoy get 13.

Plenty of coaches have coached their alma mate's arch rival, it's the nature of the profession.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Yet he performed like a Manchurian candidate unable to control his mission. Honestly, could he have done any more to destroy the program? If he is making comments about not being bitter towards UF then it just emphasizes what an oblivious idiot he really is. Bitter towards UF? Are you kidding me? We ran him out of town. He's lucky we didn't tar and feather him on the way out. He's not allowed to say anything about his time at UF other than "I'm sorry".

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n270650 said:
Yet he performed like a Manchurian candidate unable to control his mission. Honestly, could he have done any more to destroy the program? If he is making comments about not being bitter towards UF then it just emphasizes what an oblivious idiot he really is. Bitter towards UF? Are you kidding me? We ran him out of town. He's lucky we didn't tar and feather him on the way out. He's not allowed to say anything about his time at UF other than "I'm sorry".

Well Gee what reason would he have to be bitter. He got a large pile of money from us, another large pile of money from Auburn. Nothing to be bitter about.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What does he have to compare to ? The man is all bitters … beet-red bitters.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Coach9 out there somewhere like...
tumblr_inline_neo1cbwM8N1sqf2ij.gif

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

I'm a really, really, really proud Gator. My Bamette wife is prepared to testify.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator