Muschamp interview

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n209006 said:
What I like so much about this video is the way I think it illustrates perfectly how Will Muschamp must truly feel about the situation. It's freaking brilliant and sums up his entire era (and the effed up way Foley handled it) perfectly.

I can picture Muschamp bragging to people about how he walked away with 6 million plus considering some of the mess he has pulled since then.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n209058 said:
You strike me as someone who has never laughed before.

I have laughed plenty, but this video wasn't funny.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n209060 said:
I have laughed plenty, but this video wasn't funny.
As usual, you're in the minority on that one. I think it's important for Gator fans to be able to laugh about the era we just went through, and this video helps us do that. Normal Gator fans, anyway. You can take your regular seat at the table with Buzz Killington and Law.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
See I didnt know to laugh or cry. It was funny but it was also said becasue it really hits home. The part about $6 million to lose to Gerogia Southern stung bad then come back and say Jeff Driskle....

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n209082 said:
As usual, you're in the minority on that one. I think it's important for Gator fans to be able to laugh about the era we just went through, and this video helps us do that. Normal Gator fans, anyway. You can take your regular seat at the table with Buzz Killington and Law.

Gator fans also need to learn to move on, which I have done. No need to look to the past.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n209083 said:
See I didnt know to laugh or cry. It was funny but it was also said becasue it really hits home. The part about $6 million to lose to Gerogia Southern stung bad then come back and say Jeff Driskle....
Florida will recover. It's better to laugh at what we went through than cry. Better for the soul.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n209006 said:
What I like so much about this video is the way I think it illustrates perfectly how Will Muschamp must truly feel about the situation. It's freaking brilliant and sums up his entire era (and the effed up way Foley handled it) perfectly.

You all know I was a supporter of Muschamp.. as I support every coach and always hope for the best, but the only thing that would make this video better would be if they made him talk about doing it on purpose because he was a Bulldawg.... the video was hilarious and well done and I agree there is probably a moment with WM is with his closest friends where he laughs and says... yeah I sucked at UF, but they still gave me 6 million... I'm a highly paid DC at Auburn and I stole some recruits...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;209086 said:
Gator fans also need to learn to move on, which I have done. No need to look to the past.

You repeatedly said it was no problem when Muschamp was here and blasted members of the board for screaming for a change. Just saying.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
i dont find the shi! funny at all. i think it illustrates why foley should be looking a job!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was great. Even my wife laughed at it.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n209104 said:
You repeatedly said it was no problem when Muschamp was here and blasted members of the board for screaming for a change. Just saying.

If I repeatedly said that, please find a post of mine with me saying it. My only issue was the amount of repetitive complaining about WM, not the actual complaining.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I laughed my ass off. Then I got that feeling like I just found out somebody's been pounding my hot girlfriend for the past four years and I was the last to know...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n209160 said:
I laughed my ass off. Then I got that feeling like I just found out somebody's been pounding my hot girlfriend for the past four years and I was the last to know...

Way to ruin a perfectly good thread.
:wobble:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
This would be funny if you didn't think about how far back the program has been set thanks to Foley (best AD in the World) keeping him 1 year too long!
I did laugh the whole time, then felt like Phinneus...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n209116 said:
If I repeatedly said that, please find a post of mine with me saying it. My only issue was the amount of repetitive complaining about WM, not the actual complaining.

You did say something about not caring if a few posters offed themselves or words to that effect if Foley decided to retain Muschamp for 2015 or something like that. I think some posters took that to mean you really didn't care if Muschamp was retained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator