Aug 4, 2014
your welcome captain, fooley,, chump and dudskil

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Finally a little life after a dead week around here. :lol: "Lazarus, come forth!" :dance:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I used to defend Muschamp. Lately, not so much. I had hoped he would work out. After all, if he worked out that meant all was right with Gator football. Not to mention I just tried to be a counter balance to the avalanche of negativity or criticism. Now, I could care less if he stays or goes. I just want Gator glory to be restored with or without him and it's become clearer by the day that it'll have to be without him. Hell, I'd love to be wrong but don't think I am.

But the childish name calling has always rubbed me the wrong way. Grow the hell up and stop with the simple minded, immaturity. We can voice our displeasure without resorting to such childish tactics. I've never seen so many grown men resort to such simplistic, childlike measures.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n66234 said:
Yeah, I used to defend Muschamp. Lately, not so much. I had hoped he would work out. After all, if he worked out that meant all was right with Gator football. Not to mention I just tried to be a counter balance to the avalanche of negativity or criticism. Now, I could care less if he stays or goes. I just want Gator glory to be restored with or without him and it's become clearer by the day that it'll have to be without him. Hell, I'd love to be wrong but don't think I am.

But the childish name calling has always rubbed me the wrong way. Grow the hell up and stop with the simple minded, immaturity. We can voice our displeasure without resorting to such childish tactics. I've never seen so many grown men resort to such simplistic, childlike measures.

^^This

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n66223 said:
Does JCurtis post here under another name ? I was trying to remember who is the biggest sunshine pumper of them all.
GI Gator

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n66240 said:
Thank you again. 5th grade reading level at its finest!
Would you say that to his face? I wouldn't. :fear:

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n66218 said:
WTF does dudskil even mean? It sounds like some sh*t a toddler would spurt out when trying to talk for the first time, right before they sh*t their pants.

Still don't understand 'fans' who make up names for players who have tried their hardest and aren't getting paid millions to screw over the program.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66241 said:
Would you say that to his face? I wouldn't. :fear:

I'd pretty much say anything to anyone's face. Apparently you don't know me that well. :lol:

Well..........not ANYONE.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
its a message board! why do you get all work up! its not going to change my opinion of fooley definately not the chump and dudskil should have splinters in his ass. there just my two cents

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n66221 said:
More like shocked that someone like you slipped through the cracks of the education system. And by shocked, I mean not shocked in the least bit.

Don't fret. This is coming from someone who, after the Bama game, got on every thread and asked, "Where the pumpers at?!?" about a dozen times. Dude's looking for a fight. Trolls gonna troll.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n66247 said:
I'd pretty much say anything to anyone's face. Apparently you don't know me that well. :lol:

Well..........not ANYONE.

Bet you wouldn't say anything detrimental to Coach ISIS.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I must be going off the deep end. The longer dubster's around, the more I find myself laughing at his posts.

Typical dubster exchange:

Poster A: There's a 40% change of rain today.
dubster: fooley,,the chump and dudskil (note the double comma)
Poster A: Huh?
dubster: fooley,,the chump and dudskil
Why are you so angry at these people?
Poster A: Have you considered being vaccinated for Ebola?
Poster A: Dubster, what do you think of manboobs?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n66253]I must be going off the deep end. The longer dubster's around, the more I find myself laughing at his posts.

Typical dubster exchange:

Poster A: There's a 40% change of rain today.
dubster: fooley,,the chump and dudskil (note the double comma)
Poster A: Huh?
Why are you so angry at these people?
Poster A: Have you considered being vaccinated for Ebola?
Poster A: Dubster, what do you think of manboobs?
dubster: fooley,,the chump and dudskil[/QUOTE]

Just his 2 cents. :rolleyes:

If only he demonstrated some "sense".

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n66220 said:
fooley,,the chump and dudskil

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n66236 said:

Seems like he has toned it down a bit as GI Gator. Alcoholica has also toned it down a lot. I think Muschamp is breaking a lot of people finally. The combo pay boards are even allowing talk now like they would have never allowed at the beginning of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator