Founding Member
I wonder which one he takes out of Auburn, SC and A&M

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He was apparently offerred A&M also? Will be interesting to see what he takes and where he goes... wonder when USCe offers. I still think that is his most likely destination.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has some kind of offer from 2 unnamed NFL teams too.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
if I were him, I'd take the SC job.

Go in, do a good job on the defensive side, wait for OBC to retire, and then hopefully get named next head coach. He'd subsequently run the program into the ground, which would be one less team we'd have to worry about in the east.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
backstop13;n123350 said:
if I were him, I'd take the SC job.

Go in, do a good job on the defensive side, wait for OBC to retire, and then hopefully get named next head coach. He'd subsequently run the program into the ground, which would be one less team we'd have to worry about in the east.

If I were him, I'd take the USCe job too. I see the results differently though. He would have 2+ years of SOS tutoring on how to be a HBC and how to attack on offense. He can't possibly have that big of an ego to not learn from SOS. I think his 2nd round as a HC will be considered a success if he learns from SOS.

Having said all of that, I hope he ends up in the NFL so we don't have to deal with him recruiting or otherwise.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Just don't understand why he would go back to being a DC, especially at a school he bailed out of to go to Texas, he could find some small school to give him a HC job, he certainly doesn't need the money, unless he's decided being a head coach isn't for him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KronoGator;n124358 said:
Just don't understand why he would go back to being a DC, especially at a school he bailed out of to go to Texas, he could find some small school to give him a HC job, he certainly doesn't need the money, unless he's decided being a head coach isn't for him.
Because no one would hire a guy that failed this badly as a HC.

I know he and some of his supporters we still deluded into believed he's a great coach who had bad luck, but he's not going to get any offers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n124293 said:
He will thrive at Auburn
He already coached at Auburn and he didn't really thrive.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
alcoholica;n123455 said:
If I were him, I'd take the USCe job too. I see the results differently though. He would have 2+ years of SOS tutoring on how to be a HBC and how to attack on offense. He can't possibly have that big of an ego to not learn from SOS. I think his 2nd round as a HC will be considered a success if he learns from SOS.

Having said all of that, I hope he ends up in the NFL so we don't have to deal with him recruiting or otherwise.

Really? He is a major hard head that didnt learn in 4 years...

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
oxrageous;n124392 said:

According to Fox Sports’ Bruce Feldman, a deal between former Florida head coach Will Muschamp and Auburn is getting close

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n124392 said:

He was inconsistent if nothing else. Yes, he slowed down our 2007 team. But he also had to break out his rape whistle against uga in both seasons there, one with a freshman Stafford.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n124486 said:
He was inconsistent if nothing else. Yes, he slowed down our 2007 team. But he also had to break out his rape whistle against uga in both seasons there, one with a freshman Stafford.

Richt seems to have his team play up for the Auburn game. Glad he doesn't take that stance for the UF game. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator