Muschamp: "This is not a rebuilding year..."

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:
That's right, raise their expectations. That will work soooooooo well for you.

He built in an excuse though- IF his players stay healthy. Good one with Dillman on board.

Still can't admit what went wrong here. "“Whether it was scheme, staff, whatever the case was, that falls on my shoulders. I’m the one responsible for it." meaning it wasn't me and not sure what the problem was but see what a big man I am to take responsibility. SO glad he's not ours.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I can think of more appropriate pics and gifs to sum that up... Like Brantley getting crushed by bama's front seven. Or cooper catching the deep ball with no Gator DB within 20 yards.
I think it's perfect. Hope up front (what he sells every fanbase),followed by cockyness/randomly punching schit, followed by failure, followed by embarrassment, followed by laying down and pouting because it didn't go his way.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Piece of shyte isn't worth commenting on...

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The OP assumes there was a time he wasn't full retard, never happened...

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier really hurt their fans because now, they have expectations. Before SOS, USCe was equal to Miss St. A coach could come in and win 7 or 8 games a year and be thought of as a God.

I don't see Chump getting to a bowl game in the next few years.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
They're sure eating it up over there at CockyTalk

"UT will be a tough one but I see absolutely no reason why UF should give us any anxiety right now. They are a shadow of the team that started hot last year. Lost their QB along with a good portion of their defense (that Muschamp recruited). All signs point to Luke Del Rio being their starter and he couldn't even win the starting job at Oregon St. He's just another kid with sub-par talent riding his last name to a starting position like the Shurmur kid at Vandy. I could actually see our roles reversed with UF from last year. I know everyone think Jim McElwain is some kind of offensive god but the truth is that he is an average offensive mind at best with an above average ability to motivate his players. Without an elite defense to rely on, they will be a 6-6 type of team this year."

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I hear the words Muschamp and rebuild together, these images come to mind, this is the kind of attention to detail that South Carolina will come to know and love.

construction_marasmus_43.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
CockyTalk is comedic gold.

He couldn't even sniff ATL with the most fertile recruiting in the backyard, better facilities and tradition, etc, but he will up there, with Dabo whipping his ass in the state?

They start at Vandy and at Cowbell, coming in 0-2 for his home debut will be fun to see.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They start at Vandy and at Cowbell, coming in 0-2 for his home debut will be fun to see.

Looking at their schedule, the absolute best they can do is 5-7. I think he goes 4-8. There are only 2 games on their schedule where I'd pick them to win.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Cock fanbase forgets that they lost to Citadel last year. Chalking up UMass and ECU as automatic W's for them is risky.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I don't see what the big deal is?? He's exactly right, it's not going to be a rebuilding year in Columbia. It's going to be a dumpster fire, train wreck, bag full of dead babies, being a seminole, losing half your dick, catching your wife with Ron Jeremy kinda year for the cocks. And we're going to love every damn second of it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I don't see what the big deal is?? He's exactly right, it's not going to be a rebuilding year in Columbia. It's going to be a dumpster fire, train wreck, bag full of dead babies, being a seminole, losing half your dick, catching your wife with Ron Jeremy kinda year for the cocks. And we're going to love every damn second of it.

This post started out great, but it got awkward starting with the "bag full..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator