My gift to Gatorchatter members

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. That's not true.
I think it's a fairly accurate guess. He has some very valid points at times...he just sucks at delivering them and has the interpersonal skills of a petulant 5 year old.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shall I start a poll then? Who thinks TRex is an unsufferable misery wallowing poster? I'd be quite surprised if less than 70% answered yes.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's a fairly accurate guess. He has some very valid points at times...he just sucks at delivering them and has the interpersonal skills of a petulant 5 year old.

That, and the fact that he can't comment without continuing to hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer his point of view until we're all nauseous from it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just think....if this was Swamp Gas, we would just ban him.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Carib, we all see the same thing. We all want better for our UF football players. The point is, MOST of us understand Mac is going to get another year, whether we like it or not. Unless TRex is willing to write the check to buy out Mac's contract, AND hire a new HC of his choosing, all the hot air spent complaining incessantly on this message board does nothing except beat the negative drum to death. We get it. The product on the field is pretty ugly. It simply doesn't affect ANYTHING to constantly complain on a message board. NOTHING.

Well, I take that back. It infuses the message board with unnecessary negativity. I guess if that's his goal, he's succeeding.

We're cool Nav, I think it is great having a place like Gatorchatter (God bless Ox)that allows a soul to vent and not go postal in real life. We have our critics and plenty of pumpers to balance them here.

As to your insistence of somebody putting their money where their mouth is or stfu, the school has an AD, whose job is to put up the money and bring championships here. The last AD gave a big check to a worthless dawg, and if wasn't for the noise in the system he would probably still be here, and it shouldn't be up to the fans to pay to fix his problem.

And as others have pointed out, Ignore is an option offered at our wonderful GCMB

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just think....if this was Swamp Gas, we would just ban him.

And I don't want him banned. I want him to grow up and stop being so insufferable with his whining and arguing. It's a free country. Everybody has a right to their opinion. He isn't the only one that has one and his isn't the only one that counts. And I was serious with this thread. The ignore feature is a gift and I'm pretty sure it's free to use too. Maybe you should make it a premium feature? :scratchchin:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And I don't want him banned. I want him to grow up and stop being so insufferable with his whining and arguing. It's a free country. Everybody has a right to their opinion. He isn't the only one that has one and his isn't the only one that counts. And I was serious with this thread. The ignore feature is a gift and I'm pretty sure it's free to use too. Maybe you should make it a premium feature? :scratchchin:
can you do a russian roulette mode, where his posts are only randomly posted?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LOL premium feature. Hey am I still the one shown in the instructions? Going to need to get my attorney, Sid, on the line.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
That, and the fact that he can't comment without continuing to hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer and hammer his point of view until we're all nauseous from it.

Now, change the topic to Foley and you just described law. And yet....he doesn't get the same spotlight for it.

Or some persons in the PF that loved Hillary....or hated her. Yeah, that was it, a certain person that made a post in every thread just to say how much they hate her. At least for the PF, Hillary may eventually fade away. At least for law, Foley is inching towards retirement (can't say he's actually done it other than in words). At least for Rex...?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like the constant negativity but in reality......... it's somewhat justified..

I can handle losing games but I can't handle being an object of pity...... Sunday I had a FSU Alum try to give me sympathy for how badly they beat us. If I wasn't at Church I would have punched him in the neck!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like the constant negativity but in reality......... it's somewhat justified..

I can handle losing games but I can't handle being an object of pity...... Sunday I had a FSU Alum try to give me sympathy for how badly they beat us. If I wasn't at Church I would have punched him in the neck!
Deuce, that's how bad it's gotten here. Coworkers who are semis don't even talk smack to me anymore, they never even approach the subject of football.

College football fans feel sorry for us now, almost like they want us to get better bc it's upsetting to see a team so pathetic, even the fans from rival schools. It's pathetic. Thanks foley.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Deuce, that's how bad it's gotten here. Coworkers who are semis don't even talk smack to me anymore, they never even approach the subject of football.

College football fans feel sorry for us now, almost like they want us to get better bc it's upsetting to see a team so pathetic, even the fans from rival schools. It's pathetic. Thanks foley.

My best friend is a nole. He basically said "sorry". This is weird posting in this thread...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator