Nape and NIL

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
The only possible upside to this NIL BS is that we might someday get another NCAA Football game for consoles.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The contracts are as an independent contractor, requiring the recipient to pay taxes quarterly just like the rest of us do who work as independent contractors and not as employees.

Ok good. Luckily the linebackers out of Pehokee are well versed on 1099's and quarterly filings. I see no problems here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Auggie is right. Those idiots are going to blow through that cash and then they are going to get 1099's. Whoops.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I bet they wouldn't even know a quotation mark if they saw one
Someone on permanent thin ice like you should probably keep quiet. The entire board would erupt in cheers if you were banned. Enough donations would pour in to get me a beach house.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Last couple months I've been thinking ox has been extra salty and couldn't figure out why. Then about 2 weeks ago I realized he's not salty at all, this is him living his best life. The happier the more sarcastic and combative. :lol:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@Joegator96, you are so trusting.
I have a business opportunity that is perfect for people like you - it involves a bridge in Brooklyn but I can't say more. DM me your bank information and I'll get it set up for you.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
@Joegator96, you are so trusting.
I have a business opportunity that is perfect for people like you - it involves a bridge in Brooklyn but I can't say more. DM me your bank information and I'll get it set up for you.
You know they sell pills for those who can only get "slightly aroused". You don't have to underperform with the wife. Trust me limp dyck.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

ziekenhuisbal-steward.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member