NCAA basketball bribery scandal spilling over to football

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sour grapes. There's no way such upstanding institutions paid recruits. No way I say!

/sarcasm

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
I wonder if Alabama will still claim all the championships they’ll have to forfeit.

Actually never mind. I’m not wondering.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just remember what they did to poor Charlie Pell. They ruined a good man. He built UF Football and paved the way for SOS.

And we all knew other programs were as bad or worse.

If they put Saban under Trump's microscope...I just wonder how Bama would fare?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I was told here that if you blame someone for cheating you must be losing to them. I don't think I agree.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This is legitimately nothing. This is tank black-esque. This advisor was trying to buy a client. He didn’t care where they went to school and probably did not even have contact while they were in HS. He may have paid assistants for access; that’s a different issue.

But the bag man? Nope. Not this guy.

That’s a boosters job and Bama has plenty of them. He’d be extraneous. This goes nowhere against these schools from that testimony.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I just remember what they did to poor Charlie Pell. They ruined a good man. He built UF Football and paved the way for SOS.

And we all knew other programs were as bad or worse.
we are now close friends............no matter what anyone says...........Charlie learned from the expert. He was doing less than they were in those backwaters like tuscaloosa or Athens or knoxville...........but HELL no we were the biggest cheaters on earth after Charlie woke up the sleeping giant. Bear said it was only a matter of time. And we get basically a 5 yr death penalty with all the sanctions..............there are not enough profanities to fling at those garbage filled cow town colleges for their hypocrisy. Worse, the still KEPT CHEATING.............SOS was their medicine and they swallowed a ton of it............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator