Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Urban has too much time and over thinks some things

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn't matter. I don't think Ohio State's defense is good enough to keep up with that offense. To be honest, I don't think Alabama's was either.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think our defense was good enough. I just don't think we could've held them to only eight points.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n147079 said:
I think our defense was good enough. I just don't think we could've held them to only eight points.

We would keep giving them first downs on third and long due to their option game, or screen passes.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
For the first playoff championship you'd think they'd waive something like this

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n147078 said:
It doesn't matter. I don't think Ohio State's defense is good enough to keep up with that offense. To be honest, I don't think Alabama's was either.

Havent you seen enough to know better than to bet against Urbs?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n147120 said:

Top 2 coach, but a week and a half to prepare for that Oregon offense is tough for even the coaches that play and prepare for them every year. I expect the game to be close, but it's going to be hard for those OSU offense to stay with the Oregon offense. He doesn't have a month like he did for Oklahoma to prepare for the pace of the offense.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n147120 said:

Yeah I saw a defense that gave up 35 points to a team with an idiot OC making idiot calls. What do you think Oregon is going to do to that defense?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n147133 said:
Yeah I saw a defense that gave up 35 points to a team with an idiot OC making idiot calls. What do you think Oregon is going to do to that defense?

Meyer will have them ready. Special teams will be the difference. By the way, that idiot OC hung 42 and over 600 yards on our vaunted defense.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ChattanooGATOR;n147145 said:
The NCAA is a steaming pile of dung. It takes a retarded bureaucracy to not see that coming, and then not have the cajones to just waive it.
Yes, but they're all about protecting the student-athlete. :jerkit::crazy::blahblah::moon:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n147143 said:
Meyer will have them ready. Special teams will be the difference. By the way, that idiot OC hung 42 and over 600 yards on our vaunted defense.

Remember how shaky our defense was early in the year? Pretty easy to score on a D that was making as many mistakes as we did. But that game Kiffin called against osu was one of the most inexplicably terrible gameplans I have seen in a long time. You think with a week to prepare for Oregon's offense they will do better? Mariota ain't no Troy Smith.

I expect OSU to lose by 20. Now go ahead and tell me how much you love Meyer again.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n147170 said:
Remember how shaky our defense was early in the year? Pretty easy to score on a D that was making as many mistakes as we did. But that game Kiffin called against osu was one of the most inexplicably terrible gameplans I have seen in a long time. You think with a week to prepare for Oregon's offense they will do better? Mariota ain't no Troy Smith.

I expect OSU to lose by 20. Now go ahead and tell me how much you love Meyer again.

I thought the OSU DC did a great job mixing up coverages and blitzes throughout the game. Kept Kiffey and Sims off balance all night. I think they'll give the Ducks all they can handle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n147170 said:

There's no question there's a lot of Gator fans, like yourself, that desperately don't want to see Urban Meyer hoist that trophy. It isn't even about OSU - it's about their personal hatred of Meyer.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n147175 said:
Making excuses for Kiffin. You really love you some Urban Meyer.

I don't love him, but I do respect the man as a coach. He's done his best job this year and that's saying a lot considering what he's already accomplished. Proceed with your butthurt, jilted lover. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n147175 said:
You really love you some Urban Meyer.
good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.