NCG...SEC vs ACC

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The Southeast is football country.

I feel sorry for Climpson. Alabama is peaking.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Going to be an interesting game.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Think Bama has the edge on this one. Both teams have good LOS's. Henry will have to be more productive than last night, but Meatchicken State probably has the best D as opposed to Climpson. If Bama's D contains Watson and slows the run game, he'll be on his back much of the night.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson has a much better seconday than Sparty. However I'm not sure if they are as stout against the run. Watson and company will be much more of a challenge for Bama. The committee got it right, best two teams are playing

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was able to watch all three games yesterday. The two semifinal games were great to watch. Yes, the committee got it right. I was not a big fan of the playoff thing, but its not too bad.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling Bama will struggle with Watson's mobility. That type of QB has been Saban's Achilles heel. If it gets into a scoring contest, I think Bama will be in trouble. If they can contain Watson then Bama will roll.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson has a much better seconday than Sparty. However I'm not sure if they are as stout against the run. Watson and company will be much more of a challenge for Bama. The committee got it right, best two teams are playing

Other than giving us two extra games to watch, how is this any different in the BCS championship game? Under the old format the same two teams would've went.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Are they the Gator Feety PJ's

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Other than giving us two extra games to watch, how is this any different in the BCS championship game? Under the old format the same two teams would've went.

Seriously? I suppose in your world, when the ncaa final four has all four 1 seeds, it's proof they should do away with the field of 64?

Oh btw, o$u would've been left out last year. That's not a great example, because we're all irritated with meyer and the nuts, but it just shows the pundits don't always get it right.

Btw #2, people are already clamoring for an 8 team playoff, so buckle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Seriously? I suppose in your world, when the ncaa final four has all four 1 seeds, it's proof they should do away with the field of 64?

Oh btw, o$u would've been left out last year. That's not a great example, because we're all irritated with meyer and the nuts, but it just shows the pundits don't always get it right.

Btw #2, people are already clamoring for an 8 team playoff, so buckle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We should have eight teams. That is coming and when it's been in place eight or ten years, we will wonder
how we did without it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
mich states run defense is much better than clumpsons. states and ours are the best bama has seen all year. bama wants to run the ball but went more pass b/c of how stout state is up front. I dont see that being necessary against the dabo's. Bama will pound them and wear em down. Itll be close early, and not so close late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.