NCG...SEC vs ACC

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We should have eight teams. That is coming and when it's been in place eight or ten years, we will wonder
how we did without it.
I don't see it happening. The bowl games have already been diminished with the playoffs and I don't think the power brokers will allow it to erode any further.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Diminished? HAHAHAHA, they were already lower than whale poo. They were meaningless before and they're meaningless now. Half of the bowl games need to go the way of the dodo. But hey, the WNBA is still somehow alive so I guess people actually watching these games really doesn't matter.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Diminished? HAHAHAHA, they were already lower than whale poo. They were meaningless before and they're meaningless now. Half of the bowl games need to go the way of the dodo. But hey, the WNBA is still somehow alive so I guess people actually watching these games really doesn't matter I guess.
I agree there are way too many, but that hasn't slowed down the growth. Friggin 5-7 teams bowling this year to fill slots.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see it happening. The bowl games have already been diminished with the playoffs and I don't think the power brokers will allow it to erode any further.

I dont either. Anything with 8 or more would diminish the interest in the regular season in their thinking.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to see Clemson beat them but it will be tough.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Clemsin's QB Watson will be a carbon copy of that OSU QB who won the Heisman
that was turned to mush by our Gator D players. Normally, there'd be a better chance that
I would root against Bama. But Dabo has been ultra-obnoxious in those post-game interviews.
"Roll stingful algae bloom !"

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate both these teams, but screw conference pride and screw bama. I'm sick of the fightin' red elephants

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
You boys picking alabumble obviously where not born when the conference stripped UF of its first ever conference championship... fornicate the sec and alabumble.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I'm kinda pulling for the Tigers in this one. Not that I really care one bit about them, but I'm just ready for Bama's reign of top recruiting classes to come to an end. It's time other teams get a chance to attract some of those elite athletes Bama hoards.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I can't live with another championship for the trailer-dwellers... gotta pull for Clemson in this one.
Me too. Bama got a free pass against MSU. No free pass against the Tigers. Bama has all those titles too some were not deserved. Clemson can beat them. I hope it happens. The reality is the Gators are a long way down from either team and that is frustrating.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Never understood why any Gator fan would want the playoffs. Most years the SEC champ (even with one loss) is going to be ranked #1 or #2. Pretty much an automatic birth in the NC game. Why have to play another game (or two) to get there?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have a feeling Bama will struggle with Watson's mobility. That type of QB has been Saban's Achilles heel. If it gets into a scoring contest, I think Bama will be in trouble. If they can contain Watson then Bama will roll.

Bama's DTs are faster than Watson. He is going to get crushed. Watch for Bama's DE (Williams) to have a big game.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather see an SEC team win it than a weak ACC team, therefore Roll Tide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather see an SEC team win it than a weak ACC team, therefore Roll Tide
Why can't people prefer Alabama to win without saying "Roll Tide"? I don't think I could say that and mean it, even under torture.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Bama. I hope that Clemson beats their ass. And then I hope our coaching staff actually locks down our state in recruiting. Clemson is chock-full of Florida boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator