NCG...SEC vs ACC

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be rooting for Bama because I picked them to win it all in my ESPN Bowl Mania entry. I don't really think Clempson has a chance.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I want bammer to win b/c all the nole homers in my area are just desperate to have a reason to chant acc, and clempson beating bama would give them that opportunity. So because of that, screw that team and their douche coach, I hope derrick henry stomps a mudhole in their butt.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Peeking? Who are they peaking at?

Maybe he meant Peking?
images

Or Piquing?
pique1
[peek]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
verb (used with object), piqued, piquing.
1.to affect with sharp irritation and resentment, especially by some wound to pride:
She was greatly piqued when they refused her invitation.
2.to wound (the pride, vanity, etc.).
3.to excite (interest, curiosity, etc.):
Her curiosity was piqued by the gossip.
4.to arouse an emotion or provoke to action:
to pique someone to answer a challenge.
5.Archaic. to pride (oneself) (usually followed by on or upon).

verb (used without object), piqued, piquing.
6.to arouse pique in someone:
an action that piqued when it was meant to soothe.

noun
7.a feeling of irritation or resentment, as from a wound to pride or self-esteem:
to be in a pique.
8.Obsolete. a state of irritated feeling between persons.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Our Champ beats their Champ, I'm for it.

ACC loses in anything and therefore diminishes F$U's chance to open their mouth about anything, I'm for it.

The ONE good school in the ACC gets a loss to one of several good teams in the SEC, I'm for it.

I can't say it out loud, like the n-word or other certain offensive phrases (I just can't bring myself to do it), but I can type it anonymously on the interwebs - Roll Tide.

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
I think this is a game that will be won with points. Whoever has more points at the end of the game, is likely to win. Just putting it out there.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I simply love the DISLIKE button!!!! :bananadance:

Why any Gator fan would want the ACC champion to beat out the SEC champion is beyond me.. At least Bama played the big boys and earned where they're at right now unlike Clemson who played the ACC babies all year. Don't like Bama but I can stand them win it more than a bunch from the ACC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why any Gator fan would want the ACC champion to beat out the SEC champion is beyond me.. At least Bama played the big boys and earned where they're at right now unlike Clemson who played the ACC babies all year. Don't like Bama but I can stand them win it more than a bunch from the ACC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But if Clemson beats Bama, wouldn't that mean Clemson earned the right to be champions? I mean they beat the team that beat all the other big boy teams.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But if Clemson beats Bama, wouldn't that mean Clemson earned the right to be champions? I mean they beat the team that beat all the other big boy teams.

doesn't really work that way. they didnt have to play the guantlet SEC teams do.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
doesn't really work that way. they didnt have to play the guantlet SEC teams do.

Yet if they win, they will have beaten the best SEC team. Doesn't matter how you get there, it matters how you finish.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

NCAA grants waiver allowing Clemson to exceed 20-hour weekly practice rule this week. Alabama already has unlimited practices

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
**** Bama. I hope that Clemson beats their ass. And then I hope our coaching staff actually locks down our state in recruiting. Clemson is chock-full of Florida boys.
Clemson winning isn't gonna help us lockdown our state.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

NCAA grants waiver allowing Clemson to exceed 20-hour weekly practice rule this week. Alabama already has unlimited practices

Oregon wasn't allowed the same practice time last year, not that it would have mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator