Recruiting NCM Brother Decommits

GatorGorilla

Jan 2, 2015
6_3680053.jpg

(Photo: Chris Nee, 247Sports)

Dade City (Fla.) Pasco cornerback Jayvaughn Myers decommitted from Florida on Monday. The 6-foot-1, 180-pound prospect originally picked the Gators back in August over Auburn and Florida State.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
NCM had said previously that he wanted to see what each Qb situation was going to look like I think he got his answer Saturday night when Mac said no chance we pull Treon so he figured I might as well throw 6 games out the window not going to UF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
this could be fallout from the big loss to FSU. i'll bet they both end up in Tally.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I agree that we need NCM something fierce. I'm not so sure that this will impact it.
I wouldn't be surprised if we made another strong push for Victor.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
This is definitely not a good thing by any means. We really need a program changing playmaker like his brother in the worst way.
Wet just got Franks. We've got good WR's committed with or without NCM. No point in having great wideouts if we don't have a QB to get it to them (see FSU, FAU, Vandy games).

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
NCM had said previously that he wanted to see what each Qb situation was going to look like I think he got his answer Saturday night when Mac said no chance we pull Treon so he figured I might as well throw 6 games out the window not going to UF

Franks just committed. I doubt Treon's struggles were a complete deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The recruiting gods giveth, and the recruiting gods taketh away.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf is an ncm?

In the recruiting context, it stands for Nate Craig-Myers, the nation's number 1 WR prospect from Tampa Catholic. His brother decommitted from us today.

No charge. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.