Neiron Ball now a Quadriplegic: Suffering in Skilled Nursing Home

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GoFundme will validate before they release money.
I hope so, but I've just seen quite a few criminal prosecutions out of this sort of thing. I'm going to assume manyfold more go unprosecuted. I don't understand why it's out of DC when the family is in Georgia.

You would think with the players donating that someone's talk to the family and they know this is legit. Im sure it is.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope so I've just seen quite a few criminal prosecutions out of this sort of thing. I'm going to assume manyfold more go unprosecuted. and I don't understand why it's out of DC when the family is in Georgia.

You would think with the players donating that someone's talk to the family and they know this is legit.

Here’s a couple links regarding that.

How GoFundMe protects donors from fraudulent campaigns - GoFundMe

GoFundMe says it has an answer for fraud

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see why his UF doctors didn't weigh these faulty brain vessels more towards ?what If? and advise him to coach from the sidelines, no contact? I would have thought the doctors knew the possibility of natural recurrence and how that would look. All the fuss about collision sports and they approve this.?? Fervently hope to see Ball's beaming smile one day.

PS>> Thank you Tiger Droppings for your donation.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.