New details on J.C. Jackson

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n260098 said:
You are not correct. UF did not suspend him before he was arrested. He wasn't formally charged until months later, but his arrest on a felony charge automatically triggered his suspension. As for Cook, you forget he is charged with a misdemeanor, and you are not suspended automatically for a misdemeanor. You also are wrong when you say "multiple" witnesses saw him commit the crime. There is only one, the alleged victim. So, once again, you show you have no idea what you are talking about. A trial is scheduled to determine Cook's guilt or innocence, and you making up stuff will not change any facts.

You just may be the dumbest troll to ever come on this board. I specifically stated he was a goner before charges were brought against him which is what we grown ups like to call fact. Meanwhile you noles still have dalvin hanging around the facility, still on campus, and taking photos with the team just in case you can figure out a way out of this jam even though hes already been charged and going to trial. Oh and you are, once again (shocker i know) totally incorrect regarding witnesses. There are multiple, i repeat MULTIPLE witnesses testifying in the victims defense.

I dont expect you to grasp these extremely complicated concepts because you are a :nole: but being a tard doesn't mean facts still aren't facts.

Dec 10, 2014
joeblow;n260032 said:
J.C. Jackson is scheduled to appear September 9 in court. The prosecution made available part of their case against him. https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/State-outlines-witness-statements-in-Jackson-case-38701610

What Jackson is facing is decades of prison time. What is sad is that he probably would have avoided prosecution if he had identified the other suspects.

8578649.jpg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n260065 said:
You really should read more and post less. Halfazzu's policy is much different than Florida's. Jackson was removed from the team and the school BEFORE charges were even brought against him and Macs silence was because the kid was done and the team had moved on. On the other hand, you have your boy cook who is already charged, with multiple witnesses ready to testify they saw him commit the crime, yet he is in a team photo only 2 days ago. Take your felatio back to whorechant, we dont speak cock-in-mouth around here squaw.
I am willing to bet Joe blow is the dude in the picture below

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
C Lewis wasn't going to lie to any cops.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n260042 said:
At FSU, they'd be paying for his defense team.
No, they would find a way for the taxpayers to fund it just like they did with their s-hole of a football stadium.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n260042 said:
At FSU, they'd be paying for his defense team.

And paying cash money to new "witnesses" to swear it wasn't him.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n260059 said:
How silly are you?...................

But I suppose expecting a fan to be rational is too much to ask.

Coming from a nole troll who spends his time on our message board. Yeah, that's rational....

Happy-tears-reaction-gif.gif

How silly are YOU?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n260156 said:
You just may be the dumbest troll to ever come on this board. I specifically stated he was a goner before charges were brought against him which is what we grown ups like to call fact. Meanwhile you noles still have dalvin hanging around the facility, still on campus, and taking photos with the team just in case you can figure out a way out of this jam even though hes already been charged and going to trial. Oh and you are, once again (shocker i know) totally incorrect regarding witnesses. There are multiple, i repeat MULTIPLE witnesses testifying in the victims defense.

I dont expect you to grasp these extremely complicated concepts because you are a :nole: but being a tard doesn't mean facts still aren't facts.

Note How Durty uses the Tallahassee lingo "in defense of the victim."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n260156 said:

Spot on Durty! And also Noleblow, what team took two pictures while they're still riding out Cook's status?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.