New Orleans Saints in trouble

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that would allow their child to be around a Catholic priest should have their child taken away.

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone that would allow their child to be around a Catholic priest should have their child taken away.

So I’m going to jump on this grenade. As you have guessed, I am Catholic. And i agree there are definite issues in the Church. 100 percent. Just like there is in the police force. Government, military, any large group where people are involved.

Catholic Church has done themselves no favors by the way they have handled many of these abuse cases. God can forgive these men, but they should never be around children again and whatever criminal punishment is due should be rendered. My opinion is that the younger generation of priests is a much more devout motivated group then many of the baby boomer generation that committed these heinous acts.

That being said, I will continue to be sickened and saddened when they come out. I will continue to have to accept many of the attacks on the Church when they come as the Church hasn’t done a lot lately to help itself. And I will also continue to stand by the Church that Jesus Himself founded 2000 years ago. I do believe the Truth is in the Church, but I also know and feel the sadness and frustration.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lawyers: Saints helped with list of accused clergy

The Church is a warped version of what is was originally intended to be. Warped by 2000 years of corruption. I am no longer Catholic. If you think the pedophilia started recently you are out of your mind. The Church has been preying on people for years and years. Faith can't be purchased. It starts with the individual.

Almost 1,700 priests and clergy accused of sex abuse are unsupervised

"Dioceses and religious orders so far have shared the names of more than 5,100 clergy members, with more than three-quarters of the names released just in the last year. The AP researched the nearly 2,000 who remain alive to determine where they have lived and worked — the largest-scale review to date of what happened to priests named as possible sexual abusers.

In addition to the almost 1,700 that the AP was able to identify as largely unsupervised, there were 76 people who could not be located. The remaining clergy members were found to be under some kind of supervision, with some in prison or overseen by church programs."

DISGUSTING. The church is a perverted shell of itself. It is out of touch and date. Sorry.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
So I’m going to jump on this grenade. As you have guessed, I am Catholic. And i agree there are definite issues in the Church. 100 percent. Just like there is in the police force. Government, military, any large group where people are involved.

Catholic Church has done themselves no favors by the way they have handled many of these abuse cases. God can forgive these men, but they should never be around children again and whatever criminal punishment is due should be rendered. My opinion is that the younger generation of priests is a much more devout motivated group then many of the baby boomer generation that committed these heinous acts.

That being said, I will continue to be sickened and saddened when they come out. I will continue to have to accept many of the attacks on the Church when they come as the Church hasn’t done a lot lately to help itself. And I will also continue to stand by the Church that Jesus Himself founded 2000 years ago. I do believe the Truth is in the Church, but I also know and feel the sadness and frustration.

I am no fan of the Catholic Church, but this was well said.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Perhaps the Catholic church should require all their priests to be Enuchs, Enuchs being castrated males, And back then (ancient Chinese dynasties) castration involved removing the penis and testes, All three buddies whacked off at the same time..... Damn that hurt me just typing this.

More fitting would allowing those abused be the ones who do the whacking.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Perhaps the Catholic church should require all their priests to be Enuchs, Enuchs being castrated males, And back then (ancient Chinese dynasties) castration involved removing the penis and testes, All three buddies whacked off at the same time..... Damn that hurt me just typing this.

More fitting would allowing those abused be the ones who do the whacking

Whacking may not be the best term:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator