New West opponents

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are funny thinking there will actually be football this year. Good times.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would rather we play Auburn and Bama so we can truly see where the program stands at. Also I would be open to adding on FSU and UCF so we can trash them both and show that their programs are garbage and second rate.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I would rather we play Auburn and Bama so we can truly see where the program stands at. Also I would be open to adding on FSU and UCF so we can trash them both and show that their programs are garbage and second rate.
We know where we stand, it isn’t a secret.

We will win most of the games we should win, with the occasional “shyt the bed” kinda losses....see Kentucky and Mizzou in 2018, win one once in awhile we should probably lose because of the other team’s incompetence.

That’s our reality, hate to break it to you.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
We know where we stand, it isn’t a secret.

We will win most of the games we should win, with the occasional “shyt the bed” kinda losses....see Kentucky and Mizzou in 2018, win one once in awhile we should probably lose because of the other team’s incompetence.

That’s our reality, hate to break it to you.

Kentucky 2019 would have been an L too had Franks not bent his ankle backwards. Mullen would have kept him in the whole game. The guy is stubborn.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky 2019 would have been an L too had Franks not bent his ankle backwards. Mullen would have kept him in the whole game. The guy is stubborn.
you know by all rights we should have been on a four-game losing streak to Kentucky. Kentucky beat Butters twice then forgot you needed 11 guys on defense.

Imagine a four game losing streak to fuchsing Kintucky. it's bad enough getting regularly outplayed by them and beaten by a team with half the talent.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So much, what if, shoulda been, coulda been, might be and almost was........ why not have just a little bit of optimism?

Focus on the good things in your life and move out of your mom's basement!

:bart:

:stars:

:drunk2:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
you know by all rights we should have been on a four-game losing streak to Kentucky. Kentucky beat Butters twice then forgot you needed 11 guys on defense.

Imagine a four game losing streak to fuchsing Kintucky. it's bad enough getting regularly outplayed by them and beaten by a team with half the talent.

We know law donkey believes it’s more
Important to be emotionally accurate than factually accurate . We whipped Kentucky’s sorry ass 45 to 7 in 2016 . In fact it was 45 to 0 before they crossed the end zone against our cheerleaders in Q4. But in the crazy world of law donk a 38 point beatdown is the equivalent of a loss. In fact to crazy law , close victories are actually just as bad as blowout losses .
When will he wake up and smell the coffee?

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is much better than the other one on the same topic. I'm seriously giving Kudos to the OP! :bananarope:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's going to be embarrassing is when Mullen gets worked by jimbob dipsht in college station purely due to the disparity of talent between the 2 teams.

It could very well happen

Dumbo did quite well against us with superior talent at FSU so.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator