Newbie to the forum, kinda......

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
crosscreekcooter said:
If your last name is Foley, we have a few important questions you need to answer. If your last name is not Foley, you need to learn to spell your first name properly.
No Foley here, and yeah my name is spelled a little differently

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n24269 said:
In addition to that font, you should also change your AV. Never show a photo of yourself in this place... there are some sick freaks on here!
Pointing at you Matt :stickpoke: hehehee...

If you can recognize me from that little photo then you are the man........it cant be any worse then having my phone number on craigslist

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeramey said:
oxrageous;n24254 said:
A. How did you find us?
B. Who's your favorite poster? :heehee:C. That font is awful.
A: Being that I dont live near Gainesville I used to read the articles daily on Gatorsports.com and found the original forum on there. I was kinda frustrated when it got removed. Not that was a register user but I did follow the forum daily and enjoyed the information. I was reading an article on Gatorsports yesterday morning and near the bottom where people can comment on the articles, one person commented that the old forum was now moved to Gatorchatter.com. So thats actually how I found out about the new site.
B: I cant say that I have a favorite poster per say. Sounds bad but I remember Avatars more then I remember names. Its always nice to see the chick with the gator tattoo, I believe her husbands on here though so.......The guy with the man kissing the monkey avatar has always been quite disturbing to look at. If I had to pick a favorite poster I would go with whoever had the Avatar of the old school photo of Spurrier. He always seems to have a positive yet realistic outlook on things..........I can only take so much of the negative nacy's....
C: Is my font bad? Im just typing in the box and the font looks normal on my end.
B. Ox just got '78ed! Boom!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The guy with the picture of Spurrier is '78. And yep he's really good poster too. Sasquatch and Swamp Queen are both fantastic posters as well. We have a really good group of posters. I think hands-down the best of any messageboard I've seen.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Smells of Sunshine Pumper around here....

Welcome lurker, I too am looking forward to the Season of Recovery, Go Gator!

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
GatorJ said:
The guy with the picture of Spurrier is '78. And yep he's really good poster too. Sasquatch and Swamp Queen are both fantastic posters as well. We have a really good group of posters. I think hands-down the best of any messageboard I've seen.
Yeah I recognize you as well, you always had logically post also. I tried to register so many times on the last forum and it never worked so I'm glad I was able to join the new site.

Jeramey

Aug 5, 2014
skinnyquinton said:
I will be at the Bama game. My lil bro lives in T-town.
Awesome, I look forward to going. It will be my first road game outside of the SEC Championship games. Would be one heck of a feeling to pull out a win in Bama after all the heartache last year. Time will tell........

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome!! Whatever font you are using is smaller than we normally use and can be difficult for some of us to read. Good point about revealing your identity, you never know about the internet. Ox is a good guy at least I always think so. Good to have an optimist, for myself I remember so many years of bad play in almost every sport that I am now happy. Not that football does not need to be improved, and of course it will be eventually. Again welcome!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like his font is showing up normal now. :ugh:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just admit I'm your favorite poster like everyone else and your stay here will be pleasant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n24313 said:
I'm his favorite! :swampqueen:

And Sasquatch isn't my husband yet...so you've still got time to sweep me off my feet!

You need to follow your gut instincts on this. Never marry a hairy recluse no matter how much beef jerky he offers you.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard. Another pumper to offset us downers is fine with me. Nice to have different points of view to keep us all on our toes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeramey;n24306 said:
A: Being that I dont live near Gainesville I used to read the articles daily on Gatorsports.com and found the original forum on there. I was kinda frustrated when it got removed. Not that was a register user but I did follow the forum daily and enjoyed the information. I was reading an article on Gatorsports yesterday morning and near the bottom where people can comment on the articles, one person commented that the old forum was now moved to Gatorchatter.com. So thats actually how I found out about the new site.
B: I cant say that I have a favorite poster per say. Sounds bad but I remember Avatars more then I remember names. Its always nice to see the chick with the gator tattoo, I believe her husbands on here though so.......The guy with the man kissing the monkey avatar has always been quite disturbing to look at. If I had to pick a favorite poster I would go with whoever had the Avatar of the old school photo of Spurrier. He always seems to have a positive yet realistic outlook on things..........I can only take so much of the negative nacy's....
C: Is my font bad? Im just typing in the box and the font looks normal on my end.

SEEEEEEEE I told you some people will need some help finding us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.