Newest Recruit

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Meet little Makai
Born 11/29
7 lbs, 3 oz
Future Gators ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ Dual Threat QB :grin:

We’re a bit sleep deprived, but beyond excited to have a healthy baby boy just in time for the holidays. :chomp:
Congrats! Great hands. QB or baseball pitcher for sure.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Congrats. Good looking kid. BTW how are his coverage skills and technique? Openings immediately available.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy for you and your family. Congrats! Hope you get some rest soon.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
My first just turned 1 this weekend. It’s an amazing adventure.

The first few months, when he’s a newborn, aren’t the most exciting. But once you get past that stage, he’s a different kid everyday with how fast he grows/learns. It’s really awesome.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice work hev. Congrats to you and your family. Good to hear everyone’s doing well.

Btw, the 5*s, is that Rivals or 247?

Composite :D

5 star, huh? I have my doubts... What’s his 40 time? Hand or electronically timed? Hmmmmm?

Congrats, pops! Welcome to the “not in MY house!” Club. Enjoy your new adventure!

His 40 time is tremendous. Hand pumped. Never seen a kid drink 40 ml of milk quicker than this guy. :jog:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Congratulations man! I just had a little one myself 3 weeks ago today. I know the sleep deprivation for sure! I’d like to tell you it gets better but it doesn’t. My wife and I slept until 9 am this morning. 9!!!!!!!!!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Baby’s really are magical: my 1 year old turned my disposable income into disposable diapers.

He also made my insurance premiums increase 3x.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I see the beginnings of a chiseled jaw line that will demand an all-meat diet! This one is born for gridiron glory in the O&B. Teach him that the only song worth singing starts with “We are the boys...” and pushups for anything else. Teach him the 3 technique by age 3, screw that qb stuff. He should have a favorite Gatorade flavor by the end of the first year, and a strong repulsion for red and black anything. Will edit more later, Congrats on the addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.