Nice win Gators!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Better game plan, better execution and just out wanted it over the Vols. Crowd was a big factor as expected. All around well done.
Poor decision by Heupel calling that last timeout. I don’t understand it. Puts frustrated, mad kids in a position to make a bad decision and they did. Just senseless. Was a clean hard fought game that didn’t have to end that way.
Best of luck Gators! I’ll stop in and say hello from time to time and chat with you guys.
I’m looking forward to hearing Heupel explain why he called the TO and why they did not throw the ball downfield more. That last drive was an example of what they probably shoulda done all game. I was surprised by the half time adjustments. The offense was worse than I expected and the defense was better - tho the D may have benefited from Napier going waaaaaaay too conservative.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Brother I’m here talking to you guys because I don’t go near there. I’m sure they want to fire Heupel, crying about the refs, we should have worn orange pants and are probably blaming Smokey for the bad OL play.
Hate to admit, but that sounds like me after a loss. And I do ALWAYS blame Smokey! Fuchin hounds!

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I’m looking forward to hearing Heupel explain why he called the TO and why they did not throw the ball downfield more. That last drive was an example of what they probably shoulda done all game. I was surprised by the half time adjustments. The offense was worse than I expected and the defense was better - tho the D may have benefited from Napier going waaaaaaay too conservative.
GBM, I honestly don’t think Heupel trusts Milton to throw it downfield. That’s just me.
The running game is what sets up the tempo. The lineman aren’t so spread out, WR’s are faking routes and then blocking so they aren’t 40 yards down field. They get back set for the next play very quickly and that’s what sets up that big pass play.
I said last night. If the Gators stop the run they win the game. And that’s why. And you guys did.
I’m guessing the last time out is already a regret in Heupel’s mind. This is a great rivalry and I hated seeing it end that way.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
GBM, I honestly don’t think Heupel trusts Milton to throw it downfield. That’s just me.
The running game is what sets up the tempo. The lineman aren’t so spread out, WR’s are faking routes and then blocking so they aren’t 40 yards down field. They get back set for the next play very quickly and that’s what sets up that big pass play.
I said last night. If the Gators stop the run they win the game. And that’s why. And you guys did.
I’m guessing the last time out is already a regret in Heupel’s mind. This is a great rivalry and I hated seeing it end that way.
Shame on Heupel then; Milton threw some real dimes tonight. It was obvious to me that by the 4th quarter they should have abandoned the run. Our guys were starting to look gassed.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I’ll be glad to tell you Zambo.
I don’t know WTF they were doing!
So dumb. The entire planet knows the Gators are gonna try and get us to jump and then gonna play field position but yet we give you a new set of downs and end the game.
I’m not sure the Vols will ever win in that stadium ever again. I’m being serious.

SecVolfan13

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I’ll be glad to tell you Zambo.
I don’t know WTF they were doing!
So dumb. The entire planet knows the Gators are gonna try and get us to jump and then gonna play field position but yet we give you a new set of downs and end the game.
I’m not sure the Vols will ever win in that stadium ever again. I’m being serious.
The Kansas City Chiefs could put on Tennessee Vols uniforms and play you guys in the Swamp.
They would lose.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I had to park way across 8th Avenue. And it took forever to walk to my truck but, I'm still surprised secvol made bail after running on the field like a tard before I could make it home.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like vol13. Always been a classy dude.

I bet he even checks Ancestry.com before asking girls out :grin:

In all seriousness, 13's a good dude. Y'all chill out, especially you gwebb :stickpoke:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Man how wide open does the SEC look right now?
Very. Still going into the 2nd quarter of the season I think the more talented teams will iron out some of their problems. It will be fun to watch it unfold though. As far as UF goes I think it will be more important to just play good sound fundamental football so present and future players buy in for next season and 2025.
We still have obvious talent gaps(OL) and experience gaps(DB's)that will leave us exposed to better teams on our schedule but if we manage 7 wins that will certainly change for the better.

I honestly think UT was the more talented/stronger team last night and that will play out over the season. Not sure if you can beat UGA but my bet is it will be a tight game. I see the East finishing up most likely like this.
UGA
UT
UK/UF
USCe/Mizz
Vandy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.