Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Not sure if you are serious but Pete Carroll is not an option. They are not hiring an old man.
It’s Dan Lanning’s job if he wants it. But if you are already a successful coach you may not have any interest in being the guy who followed the legend and it’s a guaranteed raise, and even crazier buyout.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Thank God they will finally put Corso out to pasture.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Oh boy you just hate to see it. Hopefully more of these morons melt downs are coming. Can't wait to see them fall back to earth just a little.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
They want to wrap this up in 3 days? I assume you keep a list of targets & Nick may have told them some time ago, but I’d much rather be sure than quick. It isn’t a plug & play job. They ran through 4 last time over 10 years to get to Saban. Dubose. Franchione. Price. Shula.

Popcorn time.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They ran through 4 last time over 10 years to get to Saban. Dubose. Franchione. Price. Shula.
And that's how it's done.

We're at 13 and counting with 4 schmucks and somehow we're the worst fans in college football. No one good would ever come if we don't give obvious failures though time.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
They want to wrap this up in 3 days? I assume you keep a list of targets & Nick may have told them some time ago, but I’d much rather be sure than quick. It isn’t a plug & play job. They ran through 4 last time over 10 years to get to Saban. Dubose. Franchione. Price. Shula.

Popcorn time.
Technically, since Price never coached a game there were only three. But hey, Price was "rolling baby" down in Pensacola for a night...

Destiny.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator