Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Strawman. I didn't claim they would. I'll spell it out for you this time. As bad as they may get, they ain't the second coming of Foley/strick/tater bc they make good hires, recruit well, coach well, and their athletic admin requires this stays that way. They have winners in the football program and in athletic management. We have beta cuck losers and ppl just happy to field a team.

Not directed at you Durty as I think you agree with the following sentiments but yours was as good a post to respond to with my comments.

I've been a little out of the loop the past month and meant to post this right after Bama hired DeBoer so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Here's the thing, Bama just did what most everybody around here says can't be done. They just poached a successful, sitting P-5 head coach that just played for the natty. They did it in, what, 3 or 4 days after Saban retired? So many around here say that can't be done and always shoot down coaching suggestions using the excuse "we can't land Coach (insert name in here) So and So, he's already at a big school, competing for titles, he'll never leave where he's at". The difference? Bama's administration isn't a bunch of moronic puzzy losers. It can be done, it just takes an admin that actually has the brains and the will to make it work.

With that being said, I'm not saying DeBoer will work out at Bama. I think he's a good coach but I don't think this is going to go as well as many expect for a host of reasons, one being it's so tough to follow a legend like Saban. But again, Bama identified a successful guy in the "bigs" and they got him quickly. We on the other hand identify big names and get crapped on. After trying that a few times, we stopped trying and started settling for douchebags from Lousiana Directional, powerhouse Colorado State and that dipshyt head coach in waiting Muschamp. Oh, and that hunchbacked loser from Cowbell, who nobody in their right mind wanted except the rinky dink fcvks in Starksville.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Not directed at you Durty as I think you agree with the following sentiments but yours was as good a post to respond to with my comments.

I've been a little out of the loop the past month and meant to post this right after Bama hired DeBoer so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Here's the thing, Bama just did what most everybody around here says can't be done. They just poached a successful, sitting P-5 head coach that just played for the natty. They did it in, what, 3 or 4 days after Saban retired? So many around here say that can't be done and always shoot down coaching suggestions using the excuse "we can't land Coach (insert name in here) So and So, he's already at a big school, competing for titles, he'll never leave where he's at". The difference? Bama's administration isn't a bunch of moronic puzzy losers. It can be done, it just takes an admin that actually has the brains and the will to make it work.

With that being said, I'm not saying DeBoer will work out at Bama. I think he's a good coach but I don't think this is going to go as well as many expect for a host of reasons, one being it's so tough to follow a legend like Saban. But again, Bama identified a successful guy in the "bigs" and they got him quickly. We on the other hand identify big names and get crapped on. After trying that a few times, we stopped trying and started settling for douchebags from Lousiana Directional, powerhouse Colorado State and that dipshyt head coach in waiting Muschamp. Oh, and that hunchbacked loser from Cowbell, who nobody in their right mind wanted except the rinky dink fcvks in Starksville.
Bc our athletic program is run by a bunch of beta cuck btches.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been a little out of the loop the past month and meant to post this right after Bama hired DeBoer so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Here's the thing, Bama just did what most everybody around here says can't be done. They just poached a successful, sitting P-5 head coach that just played for the natty. They did it in, what, 3 or 4 days after Saban retired? So many around here say that can't be done and always shoot down coaching suggestions using the excuse "we can't land Coach (insert name in here) So and So, he's already at a big school, competing for titles, he'll never leave where he's at". The difference? Bama's administration isn't a bunch of moronic puzzy losers.
Moronic puzzy losers indeed.

What is even worse, since we fired Chimp in 2014, we've actually been paying our ragtag group of losers MORE than Trailerbammer paid Saban.

These fuchsing losers end up with Chimp, McElshark, Cousin Eddie, and Shortbus Billy. At the flagship school in the most talent rich state in the southeast.

Welcome back, GIG.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
At least you can always celebrate gymnastics.
jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.