Poor representative, best celebration for this

atlanta-falcons-deion-sanders.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rashada arrogantly tendered his resignation, instructed his reps to inform the board, and then immediately reported to Chili’s for his first dinner shift.
I wonder how much NIL money he's getting from ASU?

I bet it's not even 10% of what someone in his family thinks he's worth.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope that the special session pays of (pun intended) for UF to position itself as it should. Maybe they can call it the Rashada Act.

Rashada and his handler's shyt the bed for him and the possibility to be here. The mere fact that he is at Arizona State says volumes to him, his supposed ability, and how schools responded to him. Hate that the first major NIL implosion happened here, but in the long run UF may have dodged a bullet.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
None of it's fatal for him. With the portal he likely will get a better opportunity eventually.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Poor representative, best celebration for this

atlanta-falcons-deion-sanders.gif

Poor representative, so you should get a 3 day vacation for your infraction, clown.

However, very appropriate representative, because deeon represents the beginning of the “look at me” downward spiral that has eroded the college football culture.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Prime is a waste of oxygen..

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I would like the Legislature to make NIL money illegal for any student athlete attending any institution of higher learning within the state and prohibit the participation in any athletic event taking place on public property by any athlete, in state or out state, recieving NIL reimbursement.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
I would like the Legislature to make NIL money illegal for any student athlete attending any institution of higher learning within the state and prohibit the participation in any athletic event taking place on public property by any athlete, in state or out state, recieving NIL reimbursement.
Same, but we don’t have a 2020 time machine yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.