Noah at the Hilton bar...

L-boy

BANNED
Have a drink with. For what I hear he is pretty friendly guy

I've told the story a couple of times my young nephew lived in Gainesville when Noah was playing in Gville. He went to a local kids basketball camp and the gator BB players were assisting. Noah actually gave his real phone number to the kids. One time a baby sitter was needed so my nephew called Noah and left a message asking if Noah could babysit. Noah actually called back and said he couldn't because he was traveling.

AugustaGator

Lifetime Member

I've told the story a couple of times my young nephew lived in Gainesville when Noah was playing in Gville. He went to a local kids basketball camp and the gator BB players were assisting. Noah actually gave his real phone number to the kids. One time a baby sitter was needed so my nephew called Noah and left a message asking if Noah could babysit. Noah actually called back and said he couldn't because he was traveling.
Fits my understanding of him.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member

They bought me a shot, he's really shy and down to earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.