Noah at the Hilton bar...

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Have a drink with. For what I hear he is pretty friendly guy

I've told the story a couple of times my young nephew lived in Gainesville when Noah was playing in Gville. He went to a local kids basketball camp and the gator BB players were assisting. Noah actually gave his real phone number to the kids. One time a baby sitter was needed so my nephew called Noah and left a message asking if Noah could babysit. Noah actually called back and said he couldn't because he was traveling.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I've told the story a couple of times my young nephew lived in Gainesville when Noah was playing in Gville. He went to a local kids basketball camp and the gator BB players were assisting. Noah actually gave his real phone number to the kids. One time a baby sitter was needed so my nephew called Noah and left a message asking if Noah could babysit. Noah actually called back and said he couldn't because he was traveling.
Fits my understanding of him.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

They bought me a shot, he's really shy and down to earth

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure who the other guy is... I drank with him and the girl and that guys brother last night. He looks SHORT next to Noah's 6'11", but I'm guessing he is like 6'7" or so

Yea that definitely looks like Brewer. What an experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.