Noise In The System

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
We need to start one of the fire Will muschamp petitions. Get something nasty and public going
That's not a bad idea

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To keep going status quo is embarrassing...do something, anything, different!

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Let's face it. The Glory Days of Florida Football are over. It will take another Spurrier-like coach bring us out of the depths. It was great fun while it lasted.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Two glaring things today:
(1) Duncechamp comes off field at half, says we need to run more.
(2) After Bammer drives down field for 8 min, only up 28-21, we immediately run up the gut three times and punt. Game over.
these are last year's plays. Sadly too familiar. I guess this is just how muschamp thinks. He said the same thing pretty much last year- need to run more

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
chferg said:
Did our coaching staff watch tape of Alabama? Like many of you mentioned today, we failed to speed up the game which allowed WVU to play Bama a hell of a lot better than we did.
muschamp is just snot parital to hurry up. Maybe it is just too unfamiliar for him in game time situations. I could tell from his radio interview aired right before game, that he was backing off even more from hurry up. now he refers to it as a package of plays to be used at times. This summer it WAS the offense.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
chferg;n55817 said:
... Meyer took high risk kids who were skilled, Muschamp won't cross or even toe that line, so we get stuck with guys who are not elite...

Bigger issue than anyone wants to admit.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As I watched Waldo receding in my rear window I tried to cough out the taste from yesterday's late afternoon disaster. That last whiskey and soda was forced down as I tried to use Jack Daniels to wash away the memory of that debacle in Tuscaloosa as the late evening hours turned into early morning. I had to force my cigarette stained hands to turn the wheel toward home for 16th Ave. N. in Hogtown but they were fighting me. I instinctively wanted to turn around and go back the other way but the cobwebs forming in my head warned me otherwise. I knew what I would find ahead. I struggled with my concentration as I held the car steady through Fairbanks, a sleepy little waterhole with a cluster homes glued to a highway long past its due date as a major thoroughfare for commercial traffic. I realized that Jack Daniels wasn't the answer because it was a Tennessee blend, which still had a Kiffin aftertaste. The answer was Jim Beam, a Kentucky blend I thought. THAT should wash away the memory. As I turned off Waldo Rd. onto University Ave. I could see the undulating red glow in the sky, like the great Aurora in Alaska, in the direction of BHG Stadium. I knew what it was and my stomach began to turn. It didn't matter. Suddenly I found what I was looking for. I pulled into the parking lot and staggered inside. The sleepy eyed clerk winced as I grunted out "Jim Beam?" His boney finger pointed in the direction of some aisle that looked like it hadn't been swept or moped since the Spurrier era. The clerk hadn't even scooped up my crumpled and whiskey stained money from the counter before I was in the car clutching onto my brown bag filled with mental whiteout. The red glow in the sky above the stadium, as I got closer, seemed to take on the life of some glowing, pulsating bile of dissent. I knew it was possible that this day would come again. But not so quickly. I pulled into my driveway and stumbled from my car. Before the car door even slammed I had the label broken and the cap off my companion for night. I could see the reflection of my five o'clock shadow in the car window before I took my first shot straight from the bottle. I turned and headed for the door. I finally realized that the glow from that raging dumpster fire will burn for months now. As I fumbled for my keys I knew I had better get a case of Jim Beam tomorrow. More mental whiteout was going to be essential for me to survive the next few months with that glow hanging over Hogtown and the smell permeating the neighborhoods around it. The sting of the bourbon was like a slap from the last woman whose sensibilities I had upset. It's going to be a long season I thought before I blacked out.....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n57200 said:
As I watched Waldo receding in my rear window I tried to cough out the taste from yesterday's late afternoon disaster. That last whiskey and soda was forced down as I tried to use Jack Daniels to wash away the memory of that debacle in Tuscaloosa as the late evening hours turned into early morning. I had to force my cigarette stained hands to turn the wheel toward home for 16th Ave. N. in Hogtown but they were fighting me. I instinctively wanted to turn around and go back the other way but the cobwebs forming in my head warned me otherwise. I knew what I would find ahead. I struggled with my concentration as I held the car steady through Fairbanks, a sleepy little waterhole with a cluster homes glued to a highway long past its due date as a major thoroughfare for commercial traffic. I realized that Jack Daniels wasn't the answer because it was a Tennessee blend, which still had a Kiffin aftertaste. The answer was Jim Beam, a Kentucky blend I thought. THAT should wash away the memory. As I turned off Waldo Rd. onto University Ave. I could see the undulating red glow in the sky, like the great Aurora in Alaska, in the direction of BHG Stadium. I knew what it was and my stomach began to turn. It didn't matter. Suddenly I found what I was looking for. I pulled into the parking lot and staggered inside. The sleepy eyed clerk winced as I grunted out "Jim Beam?" His boney finger pointed in the direction of some aisle that looked like it hadn't been swept or moped since the Spurrier era. The clerk hadn't even scooped up my crumpled and whiskey stained money from the counter before I was in the car clutching onto my brown bag filled with mental whiteout. The red glow in the sky above the stadium, as I got closer, seemed to take on the life of some glowing, pulsating bile of dissent. I knew it was possible that this day would come again. But not so quickly. I pulled into my driveway and stumbled from my car. Before the car door even slammed I had the I had the label broken and the cap off my companion for night. I could see the reflection of my five o'clock shadow in the car window before I took my first shot straight from the bottle. I turned and headed for the door. I finally realized that the glow from that raging dumpster fire will burn for months now. As I fumbled for my keys I knew I had better get a case of Jim Beam tomorrow. More mental whiteout was going to be essential for me to survive the next few months with that glow hanging over Hogtown and the smell permeating the neighborhoods around it. The sting of the bourbon was like a slap from the last woman whose sensibilities I had upset. It's going to be a long season I thought before I blacked out.....

:lmao: Nicely done! This could be on the back cover a of a book. But what kind of genre? Hope and redemption? Sorrow? Horror?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've come to the conclusion that WM and Brady Hoke were separated at birth.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n56654 said:
Yes Dooley, tell us something we don't know. Wasn't he calling us whiners last year?

No he was calling us Gidiots. Who's the Gidiot now Pat?

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
In the presser, Spurrier, was awesome. Even though they beat Vandy, he said he was going to BENCH, his special teams coach and take over the job himself. That is what real coaches do.

https://www.gamecocksonline.com/collegesportslive/?media=464823
THIS, but sadly CWM may go out and become a great HC one day in about 10 years or so. He wasted our tiime/money to do so however...sighhh..

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Right now I'd take Ron Zook. At least he proved he could win at Ron Zook field, er....I meant Bowden field in Tallahassee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.