Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Mods - merge this and the “to hell with Georgia” thread? “To hell with Georgia and FSU”?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I hope Georgia and FSU don’t play each other. That way they both have a chance to lose.

I want Ugay to smash the sh!t out of those pussies. Neither can win crap now, but at least it will keep Fsu from claiming some mythical title like Ucf did a few years ago. In a perfect world both would play other teams and lose, but that's not likely to happen. But this way I at least get to see one of these hated rivals get destroyed, be a nice finish the year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

angry ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

He answered his own question but he's too nole to understand it. His schedule was sht, and he played nobody outside of conference. And they looked like sht the last month and half no matter how bad the opponent was. So the answer is play better teams and win, or dominate cupcakes. Don't play cupcakes and look like sht doing it.

In summary, fck his candy nole ass. :bwahaha:

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
The hilarious thing is they should be just as mad with bumfkk billy as we are. Beating a decent to good UF team would have gotten them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator