Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I hope Georgia and FSU don’t play each other. That way they both have a chance to lose.

So now that we know they’re playing each other, as much as it pains me to pull for UGA, I hope they curb stomp FSU. As I mentioned last night, I didn’t want the Noles to be left out of the CFP and win their bowl game to finish undefeated. They’re already whining from the top down. If UGA beats them, it will go a long way to shutting them up. If not, they’ll claim they are the true national champs and will probably hang some stupid banner in their stadium proclaiming as much, a la UCF a few years ago.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So now that we know they’re playing each other, as much as it pains me to pull for UGA, I hope they curb stomp FSU. As I mentioned last night, I didn’t want the Noles to be left out of the CFP and win their bowl game to finish undefeated. They’re already whining from the top down. If UGA beats them, it will go a long way to shutting them up. If not, they’ll claim they are the true national champs and will probably hang some stupid banner in their stadium proclaiming as much, a la UCF a few years ago.
I agree 100%

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
If not, they’ll claim they are the true national champs and will probably hang some stupid banner in their stadium proclaiming as much, a la UCF a few years ago.
We can only hope they do something so stupid. It was dumb when UCF did it and it will be worse if they do it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Semenholes playing UGAy is like the Ambiguously Gay Duo in that they complete one another...
FSUx's strength of schedule is made harder by playing UGAy while UGAy's easy schedule is further cemented by playing FSUx.
1000003005.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is not a chance in holy hell FSU beats UGA.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

His logic (and Andrea Blow Job’s too, for that matter) is so ridiculously stupid & flawed. He acts like Bama didn’t beat the #1 ranked team yesterday-the 2 time defending NC on a 29 game win streak. He also acts like his best win, against LSU, wasn’t Bama’s probably 3rd best win. Bama played & beat more top 25 teams, had a top 5 strength of schedule compared to 55 for FSU, and Bama’s only loss is to the #3 seeded playoff team. It’s fcvvking dumb all the whining this guy, his administration & their fans are doing.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Here’s something else about all their whining. I can’t take credit for this as I heard one of the talking heads bring this detail up this afternoon.

FSU has in large part themselves to blame for this and has no room to complain. A few months ago, they demanded at a Board of Trustees meeting a bigger share of the ACC pie and/or demanded out of the ACC because they felt they were carrying the conference. They basically admitted their conference sux a few short months ago but now they want to claim their conference is strong and they’re worthy of a spot in the playoffs because they ran the table. These dipshyts don’t understand you can’t have it both ways. They only have themselves to blame.

:bwahaha:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Here’s something else about all their whining. I can’t take credit for this as I heard one of the talking heads bring this detail up this afternoon.

FSU has in large part themselves to blame for this and has no room to complain. A few months ago, they demanded at a Board of Trustees meeting a bigger share of the ACC pie and/or demanded out of the ACC because they felt they were carrying the conference. They basically admitted their conference sux a few short months ago but now they want to claim their conference is strong and they’re worthy of a spot in the playoffs because they ran the table. These dipshyts don’t understand you can’t have it both ways. They only have themselves to blame.

:bwahaha:
That’s the heart of it. Despite 2 road wins vs. the SEC - including LSU - the ACC is so bad that they drug f$u’s strength of schedule to horrible. With or without Travis, Bama’s resume is simply better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.