Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny to see Fsu suffer, but goddamn I'm sick of seeing Alabama be the beneficiary of everything.
Maybe Saban will finally retire after this latest round of insanity.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
His logic (and Andrea Blow Job’s too, for that matter) is so ridiculously stupid & flawed. He acts like Bama didn’t beat the #1 ranked team yesterday-the 2 time defending NC on a 29 game win streak. He also acts like his best win, against LSU, wasn’t Bama’s probably 3rd best win. Bama played & beat more top 25 teams, had a top 5 strength of schedule compared to 55 for FSU, and Bama’s only loss is to the #3 seeded playoff team. It’s fcvvking dumb all the whining this guy, his administration & their fans are doing.
More importantly, he acts like his offense hasnt considerably looked different in 2 games where he could have easily shown some light.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fun to watch FreeShoesU supporters whine and Bitch like the losers they really are.......

:lmao:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Well, I predicted the same Top 4 so I hope I’m not included in the lawsuit.
Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listening right now to Dan Mullen slurping FSU’s cawk makes FSU being left out even more enjoyable and reinforces the opinion that this was the correct decision. And this bum Mullen is talking about the most important thing is winning. The nerve of this clown, who never won shyyt.
Why would any Gator listen to him????

Just kidding, someone in this board said that to me on Saturday night.

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Paul Feinbaum of all people made a salient observation yesterday during ESPN’s post-selection coverage. Several years ago the conferences were on the verge of agreeing to an expanded playoff when the bombshell news leaked during the preseason media coverage that Texas and Oklahoma were leaving for the SEC. The stunning news broke down the negotiations thanks to the temper tantrum by the ACC and other P5 conferences. Long story short, but for their hissy fit and them turning their focus to creating the short lived “alliance” with the Big 10 and PAC 12 (which never came to fruition) there would probably already be an expanded playoffs in place THIS year.

The ACC screwed itself.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I know the nullz are dumb....but do they not realize who operates the ACC Network? :crazy:
Who is the chair of the committee? N.C. STATE’S AD! Now, someone please explain to me how the ACC was wronged in the process.

This just gets better the more you look at it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Paul Feinbaum of all people made a salient observation yesterday during ESPN’s post-selection coverage. Several years ago the conferences were on the verge of agreeing to an expanded playoff when the bombshell news leaked during the preseason media coverage that Texas and Oklahoma were leaving for the SEC. The stunning news broke down the negotiations thanks to the temper tantrum by the ACC and other P5 conferences. Long story short, but for their hissy fit and them turning their focus to creating the short lived “alliance” with the Big 10 and PAC 12 (which never came to fruition) there would probably already be an expanded playoffs in place THIS year.

The ACC screwed itself.
:exactly:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU to stake a claim to the NC if they were to beat UGA? Will UGA even care that they are in this bowl game and mail it in with a bunch of players sitting out cause its a meaningless game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator