Recruiting NSD 2020 Thread: Zach Evans goes to TCU

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Zach is probably going to the school that promises him a starting position right away, but the fact that he scratched Ole Miss from his list makes me wonder.
If it really is down to us and Utooth--and he possesses the prima donna attitude that so many think, then he probably chooses Tennessee.
But perhaps there is more to his thinking, and he wants to win a championship.
I guess we'll see, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Zach is probably going to the school that promises him a starting position right away, but the fact that he scratched Ole Miss from his list makes me wonder.
If it really is down to us and Utooth--and he possesses the prima donna attitude that so many think, then he probably chooses Tennessee.
But perhaps there is more to his thinking, and he wants to win a championship.
I guess we'll see, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

There has been so much said and inferred (mostly negative) about this kid that I honestly have no idea what to think. I hope that the apology he made to the coaches he had interacted with in his recruitment is some indication of actual humility and that he is a decent kid at heart - especially if we are pleasantly surprised and he does choose UF. I'm also wondering, like you, if he is only looking for the earliest shot at playing time - and hence the shortest route to the NFL. If that's the plan, UT is probably the pick. If he's looking for a more memorable and rewarding CFB experience it will almost certainly be UF.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
fck dalvin clown. kid is a punk. he put a girl in a hospital after not returning his sexual advances outside a bar. he'd have been in jail had it not been for tally (in)justice dept looking out for him.

fck that POS.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

This is an LSU slanted show and the interview follows suit with that but he mentions his recruitment is wide open at the moment. Lots of schools after him including UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait.... I thought we didn't take anyone because we were out of seats?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait.... I thought we didn't take anyone because we were out of seats?

You know damn well a quality veteran at
Mike is exactly what this team needs . We will have room after spring with a lenton or McWilliams going to a place they belong like Savannah State .

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this kid comes in with his head on straight. He might be a supreme talent, but seems like a supreme headcase as well.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this kid comes in with his head on straight. He might be a supreme talent, but seems like a supreme headcase as well.

So far the only real documented issue that people call him a head case is that he signed with uga and backed out...sure sounds like a smart kid to me

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So far the only real documented issue that people call him a head case is that he signed with uga and backed out...sure sounds like a smart kid to me

His own coach said he suspended him multiple times for attitude issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.