Recruiting NSD 2022

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
most every thoroughbred race horse is a look at me these days, its just the way it is. and yea, we need our fair share or we will be butters/mullen 2.0.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad we are signing who is supposed to be signed not losing committed kids is big in this day and age

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
most every thoroughbred race horse is a look at me these days, its just the way it is. and yea, we need our fair share or we will be butters/mullen 2.0.
We have exceeded expectations this year in my opinion giving the circumstances and unlike Butters/Mullen he didn't have to take a lot of guys that were never going to make it on campus just to bump the rating. Next year has to be a knock out class. It's the wild west now so I hope Billy has the NIL stuff ready to go.

As for the kids doing their thing, it is what it is. It used to bother me, but now I realize for many this is the biggest moment they will ever have in life. let them enjoy it.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We have exceeded expectations this year in my opinion giving the circumstances and unlike Butters/Mullen he didn't have to take a lot of guys that were never going to make it on campus just to bump the rating. Next year has to be a knock out class. It's the wild west now so I hope Billy has the NIL stuff ready to go.

As for the kids doing their thing, it is what it is. It used to bother me, but now I realize for many this is the biggest moment they will ever have in life. let them enjoy it.
There is nothing wrong with having fun but alot of people put time and effort into meeting these kids and to make a mockery of that is just childish and immature. Pick a hat put it on and thank everyone for giving you the opportunity to be there.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with this... sometimes we forget what being 18 was like. Being 18 AND having major colleges after you is beyond my imagination. But knowing me I would majorly play every damn school I could and take every visit that's paid.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Big picture....we likely won't be sorry for missing on the "look at me" guys.

The “look at me” trait goes hand in hand with the “entitlement” trait and the “rules don’t apply” to me trait. We can benefit from a small group of those types, but I think you need enough strong-healthy personalities to keep the strong-toxic personalities in check. Even so, they’ll always be a liability. Every good thing they do will be balanced with a bad thing eg Percy, Dunlap, Marco, etc.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

You need to read the patch notes.

Muschump was the beta test version. Once the UAA figured out we wouldn't burn the place to the ground if they shopped the coding to a back alley bargain basement shop in Bangladesh they decided to go live with minor modifications. Butters was the roll out version. Mullen was 2.0 with new stunning VGA graphics (which really just meant a ****ty UI plastered over the same Butters operating system)!

What we are really trying to avoid is Gators Vista; a system no one wants that is merely a ****ty remake of a better system.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You need to read the patch notes.

Muschump was the beta test version. Once the UAA figured out we wouldn't burn the place to the ground if they shopped the coding to a back alley bargain basement shop in Bangladesh they decided to go live with minor modifications. Butters was the roll out version. Mullen was 2.0 with new stunning VGA graphics (which really just meant a ****ty UI plastered over the same Butters operating system)!

What we are really trying to avoid is Gators Vista; a system no one wants that is merely a ****ty remake of a better system.
sorry, i dont speak nerd :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.