Recruiting NSD 2022

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I don't care what you call them, they shouldn't be there. Whoever was hired to make those graphics should be fired.
Should hire a Director of Graphics Grammar! This is the second graphic like this...there was the same mistake on the ESD graphics.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Atlantis Sports Book was fun. Guy next to me bet OBJ to get first TD, Cupp MVP, and the under…..shared his bottles of Ace of Spades Rose. Good times! 4441D0AD-5C38-4B8A-B4DE-415EA725675F.jpeg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Atlantis Sports Book was fun. Guy next to me bet OBJ to get first TD, Cupp MVP, and the under…..shared his bottles of Ace of Spades Rose. Good times!
Happy betters are fun to party with.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be honest... after YEARS of being unable to differentiate the two, I finally got to a point where I could clearly distinguish in my mind "which was which"... in the span of 48 hours, Crete has put me back to square one... I can't tell him from Alky!!!!

That's easy actually. Crete will inexplicably use those rollonthefloorlaughing emojis(despite there being nothing actually funny about what he's saying) and continue the argument for hours if not days. In contrast, with Alky if the back and forth of dissenting views goes any longer than a few posts, he'll just go full blown Mein Kampf or post some other scorched earth comment so offensive it typically ends the discussion. :lol:

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.