Number 15

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
A player with so much talent,they sing folk songs about him:

Eddy Pineiro

Just kidding (but not about the folk songs, he is worthy)

There can only be one Tim Tebow

“To the fans and everybody in Gator Nation, I’m sorry, extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Florida’s never done here.

“But I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this.

“You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season, and you will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season, and you will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.

“God bless.”

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This thread idea is in shambles (I kid). Honestly I'm shocked 15 wasn't instantly retired when he left.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow was OK, I guess. But that throwing motion and all that crying takes him down a few pegs. Plus, he coasted on Chris Leak's coattails for too long and forced Cam Newton to steal those laptops and transfer.

The ultimate "15" for our beloved Gators has to be Loucheiz Purifoy. As a true freshman in 2011, he played in all thirteen games as a reserve cornerback and on special teams. As a sophomore in 2012, he started twelve of thirteen games, recording 51 tackles. As a junior in 2013, he started seven of eleven games, recording 24 tackles, two interceptions and two quarterback sacks.

With those stats? Case closed. Purifoy our our ultimate "15".

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
Tebow was OK, I guess. But that throwing motion and all that crying takes him down a few pegs. Plus, he coasted on Chris Leak's coattails for too long and forced Cam Newton to steal those laptops and transfer.

The ultimate "15" for our beloved Gators has to be Loucheiz Purifoy. As a true freshman in 2011, he played in all thirteen games as a reserve cornerback and on special teams. As a sophomore in 2012, he started twelve of thirteen games, recording 51 tackles. As a junior in 2013, he started seven of eleven games, recording 24 tackles, two interceptions and two quarterback sacks.

With those stats? Case closed. Purifoy our our ultimate "15".
Loucheiz was loved by the fans. There were more of his jerseys in the stands than any other number.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously wish that certain numbers like 7, 11, 15 were not worn by offensive players. Or at least QBs.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
It's a shame that Butters and Shannon never let Eddy take a shot at the longest field goal record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator